What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Panthers v Easts

Anonymous

Juniors
A very high scoring match. Congrats to both teams and well done Easts for making it special.

It's beginning to look like an exciting final round - a few teams may be jockeying for 4th spot.

Tony, thank you so much for your reffing. You do the game proud.

Big Mick, well bloody done. Azkatro, your article epitomises the forum 7's.

The Easts players gave it there all. I couldn't have wished to be a part of a better group of people.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tis great PP. I had a few people congratulating me every week so far on my articles.

I feel like I may be good at something :D

Big Mick

Referee
Well done to both teams.

Panthers. Its great to finally have a win and going into the final round, its all hands on deck, we want that finals birth.

Roosters. Congrats to your team, when we play they are always great matches and it took you guys to make us get our highest score of the season, that is a testimony to the respect we have for your team.

For Backpacker, he was a legend and will always be remembered and I propose, if it isn't too hurtful for Morticia, that we name something after him. Like a shield or something.

To Azkatro. mate, well done. YOur such a talented writer and this just took it to another level to an imaculate writer.

Well done and well deserved.

Congrats to everyone and thanks to Antonious for reffing

Azkatro

First Grade
Wow, I don't know what to say! I couldn't dream of having achieved this in a better game. It's a real honour to win the MOM in Backpacker's tribute match.

Here's to ya mate. Your contribution to the Forum Sevens will never be forgotten.

Clevo

Juniors
Congrats to all.... just had time to read all the stories and I'm very impressed. It's going to be tough for me to match but the prospect of the challenge is inspiring.

Cheers all

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Dudes, what a game. Some great articles from both sides and a big congrats to Azkatro on his MOTM. Also, Penelope Pittstop's article was superb and really hit the nail on the head. Backpacker will never be forgotten and his influence will continue to live on.

Well played Roosters. And thanks to the ref for his time. Never had you down as a pom, mate!