What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 8: SOUTHS V DRAGONS

ozzie

Bench
Dragons Vs Souths

Game Thread

Please note - This is a game thread only, therefore only game posts can be made here (Teams, Articles). Any other posts will result in loss of points.

**Referee Blows Game On!**

Full Time: Wednesday 13 August , 2003. 9:00PM AEST

Referree: salivor

Seano

Juniors
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are:

1. Seano (c)
2. RedDragon
3. Bunny Boy
4. Olympic Park
5. AaRoN

Reserves
Terracesider
cassie

LeagueNut

First Grade
Sorry to all, but the Dragons are gooooorrrrrrne. Nice post there by Olympic Park but the rest of the Souths team may as well save their posts for your next game.

It was nice while it lasted though .....

Anonymous

Juniors
Under the circumstances, this match can be forfeited if thats agreeable to the Souths captain and the referee.

olympic park

Juniors
LeagueNut said:
Sorry to all, but the Dragons are gooooorrrrrrne. Nice post there by Olympic Park but the rest of the Souths team may as well save their posts for your next game.

It was nice while it lasted though .....

so can i re-use it at a later stage as its actually not been in a comp??? i just think its a shame if i've written it and it doesnt get the chance to be marked and stuff...

guten_targ

Juniors
Bugga..I was beginning to like this competition..nut next year get a warriors team into the comp mate.

Well done to souths and wish our blokes could've gotten it together.

Luck for the rest of the comp gents!!

salivor

First Grade
Being the referee for this match do I still mark the one entry from Olympic Park? Or does it stay unmarked because the match has been forfieted? Surely it deserves to be marked as it could be important for for and against.

Anonymous

Juniors
Really, it was up to the team captain and Seano was happy to take the points.

Olympic Park. Feel free to retain the post for another match. You're allowed to delete it for safe keeping.

salivor. No need to mark anything but you'll still get paid your usual referee fee. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
GAME OVER - TIME GIRLS AND BOYS

umftime.gif