What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Broncos

southsport

First Grade
You guys are deadset kidding yourselves, so f**king what for one time in your precious lives the referees decided it wasn't your turn to win, you should all be on your knees after what happened in 2014, it was a week to week occurrence where Souffs would f**k over their opposition with the referees in their back pocket

Man up and move on, you're all making me sick with your pitiful attitude, poor poor me, get the f**k out of here, pride of the league? more like joke of the league, should be booted again for having the most vile fan base in the entire league, now all of you can shut the f**k up and sip on some more mentholated spirits but make sure you get the clear one, the blue one leaves stains on your tee.. oh my mistake, you merkins don't have teeth

download.jpg Someone has an attitude problem I think. download (3).jpg

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You guys are deadset kidding yourselves, so f**king what for one time in your precious lives the referees decided it wasn't your turn to win, you should all be on your knees after what happened in 2014, it was a week to week occurrence where Souffs would f**k over their opposition with the referees in their back pocket

Man up and move on, you're all making me sick with your pitiful attitude, poor poor me, get the f**k out of here, pride of the league? more like joke of the league, should be booted again for having the most vile fan base in the entire league, now all of you can shut the f**k up and sip on some more mentholated spirits but make sure you get the clear one, the blue one leaves stains on your tee.. oh my mistake, you merkins don't have teeth

Lol drop dead merkin. There's not just 1 of you that hates Souths there's thousands of you because you're all f**king jealous of the history that Souths have. If the same thing happened to you you would be complaining as well you deadshit. Hope you f**king drown in your own blood you disgusting excuse for a human being. Go back to f**king your sister you absolute wanker.

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Mentholated spirits?

For minty fresh breath?

You come in here and try to rip on us but you can't even execute a simple insult.

Who's laughing now..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol drop dead merkin. There's not just 1 of you that hates Souths there's thousands of you because you're all f**king jealous of the history that Souths have. If the same thing happened to you you would be complaining as well you deadshit. Hope you f**king drown in your own blood you disgusting excuse for a human being. Go back to f**king your sister you absolute wanker.
Correctamundo.

doyen

Bench
Mentholated spirits?

For minty fresh breath?

You come in here and try to rip on us but you can't even execute a simple insult.

Who's laughing now..

Mentholated spirits--must try some of that stuff--perfect for a hillbilly man like me[& blaza;of course]!!!

Of course,I usually prefer methylated spirits but that other stuff sounds really interesting!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mentholated spirits--must try some of that stuff--perfect for a hillbilly man like me[& blaza;of course]!!!

Of course,I usually prefer methylated spirits but that other stuff sounds really interesting!!!
I love your humour Doyen!!!!!

It's beyond many of their heads on here as you know.