What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Souths

soc123_au

Staff member
Hello Fellow Panthers Supporters,

It's become apparent to me that even though we get every 50/50 call go our way its not enough for us to win anymore without ex- Souths player Api Koroisau.

I think as supporters we need to all write letters to the NRL about how bullshit this competition is. I mean seriously how could the ref let Latrell Mitchell run over all our players like that?

Our best option moving forward is to probably sign Luke Brooks on a 10 year deal to get our attack moving again since Stephen Crichton is leaving soon.

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherpride
2 full days to come up with that? More effort required.

MugaB

Coach
Hello Fellow Panthers Supporters,

It's become apparent to me that even though we get every 50/50 call go our way its not enough for us to win anymore without ex- Souths player Api Koroisau.

I think as supporters we need to all write letters to the NRL about how bullshit this competition is. I mean seriously how could the ref let Latrell Mitchell run over all our players like that?

Our best option moving forward is to probably sign Luke Brooks on a 10 year deal to get our attack moving again since Stephen Crichton is leaving soon.

Worrying times ahead.

#pantherpride

I suppose having lost to the panthers for like over 20 club games will give you enough gusto to post that shit on a penrith thread... souffs lol
20190921_074414.jpg

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s really shit losing on a Thursday night, the pain lasts so much longer, especially a game which we really should have won.

Latest posts