What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers - Play of the Day/Match/Round/Week/Whateva

84 Baby

Referee
Sorry for the delay gents, however to maintain the integrity of the awards, I needed to get an independent judge to review and award the points.

This week I was going to give Kenny Edwards defence against Eisenhuth the clear points decision, however on review, it has gone to this play from Manu, KP and Taka.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U9jxgC1jOG7J44m0fBxZbVLUEA6cyJoS
I tried opening but all I saw was a man, presumably yourself, attempting to reenact the opening scene to the movie Shortbus

84 Baby

Referee
Sympathy like.

(...and believe me, I know one when I see one!)
Liking my reference is a very dangerous thing to do. But I recommend Shortbus. It’s a feel good movie about hope and the pursuit of happiness. And self pleasure. Lots of self pleasure. And flexibility

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Liking my reference is a very dangerous thing to do. But I recommend Shortbus. It’s a feel good movie about hope and the pursuit of happiness. And self pleasure. Lots of self pleasure. And flexibility
Based on a young Hindy before he met Gus???

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Does he try and give himself a blowjob? Who hasn’t been there?

forward pass

Coach
Yep. Put me down for this one as well. I’d also like to give Moses’ conversions a wrap (especially the one from the sideline)

Wasn't Gutho our goal kicker last year - even when Moses joined the club? It seems our staff rate Moses a better kicker.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Wasn't Gutho our goal kicker last year - even when Moses joined the club? It seems our staff rate Moses a better kicker.
It certainly looks that way. I doubt Gutho has much practice over the offseason with his knee so that might have something to do with it as well.