What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigpies - Team List

IFR33K

Coach
Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Bevan French
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. George Jennings
6, Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Manu Ma'u
12. Tony Williams
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange

14. Will Smith
15. Kenny Edwards
16. David Gower
17. Tim Mannah (c)

18. Tepai Moeroa
19. Kane Evans
20. Josh Hoffman
21. Cameron King

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/04/24/eels-v-wests-tigers-team-list/

Excuse my ignorance, but if Brown isn’t named, does that mean he’s definitely out this week?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not sure. But Kane Evans and Gennings came to our kids training session last night at our junior club, and Evans said he’s a good chance of playing

Evans said he (Evans) was a good chance of playing, or Brown was a good chance of playing?

Noise

Coach
Excuse my ignorance, but if Brown isn’t named, does that mean he’s definitely out this week?

If a player that you have named gets injured the NRL can grant permission for someone outside the 21 to play - however I reckon that is unlikely for a middle forward as teams usually have a couple middle forwards named from players 18-21. The NRL will tell you to use one on your list

strider

Post Whore
If a player that you have named gets injured the NRL can grant permission for someone outside the 21 to play - however I reckon that is unlikely for a middle forward as teams usually have a couple middle forwards named from players 18-21. The NRL will tell you to use one on your list
Unless you get about 3 or 4 injjuries between tuesday and gameday, thr nrl should tell you to go and get f**ked. If you dont have the intelligence to name enough cover at each position with the 4 extras then you deserve to be up shit creek

84 Baby

Referee
Can we double check that with someone who knows this sort of shit?

Does anyone have Bert's number?
DcHPTyWvy_gTQBgQgSvzOUlHJA35vLs622kHstLpoyxqMMJA41IB35RABaKc1HFhuD62=w443-h332-nc

Gazzamatta

Coach
Unless you get about 3 or 4 injjuries between tuesday and gameday, thr nrl should tell you to go and get f**ked. If you dont have the intelligence to name enough cover at each position with the 4 extras then you deserve to be up shit creek[/QUOTE]
Also if a player named is returning from injury he should also be excluded imo.

Latest posts