What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Cowboys

Exhibit 1: Dylan Walker.

Players beinbg promised Origin selection to change clubs, or denied it for the same reason.

That can be fixed in other ways though.

The selection panel shouldn’t have any official links to a current NRL team. Could be the same rule as it is for the commissioners, 5 years without an official club role.

The payment goimg to the club could still be corruption unless you sever offical ties between the selectors & clubs.

Fangs

Coach
I'll be completely shocked if Cleary is picked for game 1 of Origin.

Who the hell picks an Origin rookie coming off an injury? Potentially with absolutely no game time before hand? It would be a crazy decision and I'm certain he is out of the running.

Game 3 is far more likely, especially if we lose and its a dead rubber.

Fangs

Coach
Tough game in Bathurst.

Maloney will need to wear his best dinner suit for us to win this one. Just too much disruption in the spine.

CCJohnC

Juniors
Peachey will still be 6 as I have noticed he is passing much more than before. Leota try for example. Phillips to wing a no brainer and I like the idea of May to Ron Massey Cup. Not sure if Wallace will play but if OK he will.

Peachey will still be 6 as I have noticed he is passing much more than before. Leota try for example. Phillips to wing a no brainer and I like the idea of May to Ron Massey Cup. Not sure if Wallace will play but if OK he will.

I’m not sure I’d play a first grader in Ron Massey cup. Big target on his back at that level.

Can't access the full article but this was from 2 hours ago in the Townsville Bulletin:
COWBOYS star Michael Morgan has quashed suggestions that he's set for a permanent switch to fullback to help rejuvenate North Queensland's misfiring attack.

Also if we defend well we should win. We may not fire in attack due to changes to our spine/injuries but as long as we focus on defence I think we have enough to win a tight one.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can't access the full article but this was from 2 hours ago in the Townsville Bulletin:
COWBOYS star Michael Morgan has quashed suggestions that he's set for a permanent switch to fullback to help rejuvenate North Queensland's misfiring attack.

Also if we defend well we should win. We may not fire in attack due to changes to our spine/injuries but as long as we focus on defence I think we have enough to win a tight one.

Yep 3 scoring 3 tries is possible just need to keep them out

Beware the wounded Cowboy. I bet the Qld papers will be pumping Thurston up this week with Brandy's comments a month ago.
Taumalolo has lifted his work rate the past 3 - 4 weeks. They will be desperate.
Our pack has the advantage and I hope its taken come Friday night.
Should be a good game.

Latest posts