What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 V Melbourne

SBD82

Coach
Melbourne are looking amazing tonight, against the only team that has managed to beat us so far.

Can't wait for the Melbourne game. This is going to be absolutely huge.

SBD82

Coach
Warriors played their big game last week , they couldnt play like that again , 2 weeks in a row ......
The warriors have been very poor, no doubt. But Melbourne have looked very good.

At the start of the season I didn't think they would be able to adjust to life without cronk, smith and slater were starting to look their age, and I thought we were starting to see the end of their dominance.

The last couple of weeks they have shown that they are still a force. We are going to have to play very well next week to beat them. Hope we are up for this game.

gregstar

Referee
The warriors have been very poor, no doubt. But Melbourne have looked very good.

At the start of the season I didn't think they would be able to adjust to life without cronk, smith and slater were starting to look their age, and I thought we were starting to see the end of their dominance.

The last couple of weeks they have shown that they are still a force. We are going to have to play very well next week to beat them. Hope we are up for this game.
The way Cronk played was like a robot at the storm, just as he is at the roosters. Smith is the true star. Head and shoulders above the others.

hazzbeen

Bench

100 percent .

SBD82

Coach
The way Cronk played was like a robot at the storm, just as he is at the roosters. Smith is the true star. Head and shoulders above the others.
I have to confess that I always thought Cronk was the best of them. Whenever the Melbourne or qld team talked about him they always said that Cronk was the leader.

His form at the roosters, and melbournes without him, are certainly making me look foolish.

gregstar

Referee
I have to confess that I always thought Cronk was the best of them. Whenever the Melbourne or qld team talked about him they always said that Cronk was the leader.

His form at the roosters, and melbournes without him, are certainly making me look foolish.
The grand final they were thrashed in told me who was their best player by a country mile.

SBD82

Coach
The grand final they were thrashed in told me who was their best player by a country mile.
I've always pointed to the origin series that NSW won when cronk was injured.

Turns out I understimated just how bad Pearce really is for NSW. (And I've never been a fan).

Lovemedragons

Juniors

100% agree re the Storm, Bellamy must be a freakn genius to avoid a big downer this year (so far at least).

However at Kogarah on a Sunday arvo after a good break and a great win against roosters gives us a big chance this time round.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Melbourne are looking amazing tonight, against the only team that has managed to beat us so far.

Can't wait for the Melbourne game. This is going to be absolutely huge.
The Storm are playing well but the Warriors are bloody ordinary...they may have beat us last week but that wont happen again....as for Melbourne their good but so are we

SBD82

Coach
100% agree re the Storm, Bellamy must be a freakn genius to avoid a big downer this year (so far at least).
The think that has impressed me most is the way he started the season with croft, would have planned for it the whole off season, and then when it didn't work he made decisive changes.
However at Kogarah on a Sunday arvo after a good break and a great win against roosters gives us a big chance this time round.
Hopefully kogarah is absolutely packed with dragons fans. And the boys give us a great win against Melbourne. Probably my most hated team. Our record against them has given me very little joy over the years.

FlameThrower

Bench
Warriors went AWOL and lost Issac Luke early on, he played like a man possessed last week against us... but this week they looked a bit of a rabble..
We are in for a right royal battle against the storm.

Mark D

Juniors
Melbourne were dynamite tonight and have been for the last Two games...

Our defence is solid but we have obvious weaknesses in Widdop and Hunt and big time through our centres and wings... this is where Melbourne are very strong... to defend against these guy we absolutely must get in the faces with serious line speed.