What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Newcastle Away @McDonald Jones Stadium Fri 4th May @6pm

themacemaceman

Juniors
Good to get the 2 points in front of the large crowd in Newy.

Offensively I feel we were coasting really and we're able to put the hammer down when required.

Defensively I think we have regressed in the last 2 matches. We will have to be better against the Dragons.

I've been a Critchton supporter but starting to see what a lot are saying about his defence. On 2 occasions Barnett made him look silly and stepped him and made about 15-20m.

Campbell Graham looked comfortable out there. Maybe he is our Corey Oates! He's still just a kid and imagine what he might be when he's 21-22.

Mixo Joe

Juniors
I don't know exactly what's happening;flying blind--have to be behind the grandstand at 6.30pm with the kids who will be given footy gear to wear for their tunnelling & other activities,I think!
I'm 74 yrs,6 ft,slim, with a shaved melon[supposedly a John LOCKE, out of LOST, lookalike]----I'll probably have my stunning 27 yr old blonde g/daughter with me who is the mother of my great g/son!! He & my 10 yr old g/daughter will be in the participating group.Both kids identify as indigenous & will be part of a larger group of indigenous kids.
We'll see what happens mate!!
Unfortunately I will miss the Sths/Knights match------but my priority is always my kids!!
Hey Doyen nice to meet you and have a chat last night at cold Carrington Park Bathurst. Don't you divulge my secret to anyone right!! Lol. Cheers mate take care!

callmack1

Staff member
You are calling Cody a true champion?Now that's something!
Wait what? Sorry bro, did I miss something here? I don't get what you mean.

It was an amazing effort from Cody to play two days after his mothers passing, now that is inspirational and the sign of a true champion. I lost my Grandad last Sunday and was a bit of a wreak two days after.

southsport

First Grade

It was an amazing effort from Cody to play two days after his mothers passing, now that is inspirational and the sign of a true champion. I lost my Grandad last Sunday and was a bit of a wreak two days after.
Clive's just referring to somewhere else where they continually bag Cody, nothing personal to you callmack.

CliveC

Juniors
Absolutely not Callmack nothing but respect for Cody a very clever player,no offence intended in any way.
Commiserations to you also.

doyen

Bench
Hey Doyen nice to meet you and have a chat last night at cold Carrington Park Bathurst. Don't you divulge my secret to anyone right!! Lol. Cheers mate take care!

I quite enjoyed the game as I haven't been to a live NRL match in 10 yrs!

First time ever to Carrington Pk for that matter--what a terrific country venue!

My great g/son ran out onto the park with JT & my g/daughter with Kyle Feldt!!!

What secret's that mate??!! Must have gone over the top of my head!!

Mixo Joe

Juniors
I quite enjoyed the game as I haven't been to a live NRL match in 10 yrs!

First time ever to Carrington Pk for that matter--what a terrific country venue!

My great g/son ran out onto the park with JT & my g/daughter with Kyle Feldt!!!

What secret's that mate??!! Must have gone over the top of my head!!
Lol! Thanks Doyen it was a good night - record crowd:D

Travitoh

First Grade

My condolences to you and your family, Cal

Latest posts