What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Newcastle Away @McDonald Jones Stadium Fri 4th May @6pm

CliveC

Juniors
Ohh, did he?
They are pretty close mates apparently. Buy mates do go hard at each other on the field hey.
They don't shape up as mates to me,body language says Sam is still waiting to get square,no doubt Sam will get life if he headbutted Graham and broke his face!

Dragons 09

Juniors
Brave enough to late tackle Reyno leaving the little bloke motionless on the ground.
Sims showed no concern that Reyno may have been seriously injured.
Yup thats mighty brave!

You asked, i answered, now you want to throw late tackles and the size of the player being tackled into the equation. Let me know when you have your final question drafted with all tangibles included and i'll answer again.

ouryears

Bench
They don't shape up as mates to me,body language says Sam is still waiting to get square,no doubt Sam will get life if he headbutted Graham and broke his face!

Just found the footage, you don't realise it was a genuine accident?

Last edited:

CliveC

Juniors

Just found the footage, you don't realise it was a genuine accident?
I don't realise it was a genuine injury because soon after Graham kneed George in the head requiring George to leave the field.
What's more Graham also lead with his head to Dave Tyrell in a He same GF.
If you are a Souths supporter you would know these facts.
Graham also lead with his head against Reyno bending his shin some!
His nickname is Captan Headbutt.

ouryears

Bench
I don't realise it was a genuine injury because soon after Graham kneed George in the head requiring George to leave the field.
What's more Graham also lead with his head to Dave Tyrell in a He same GF.
If you are a Souths supporter you would know these facts.
Graham also lead with his head against Reyno bending his shin some!
His nickname is Captan Headbutt.
Fair enough, all the best for a great season Clive C.
Cheers

CliveC

Juniors
You asked, i answered, now you want to throw late tackles and the size of the player being tackled into the equation. Let me know when you have your final question drafted with all tangibles included and i'll answer again.
I don't think you are on the right forum,there are more appropriate places for your aggro.
Goodbye.

Pommy

Coach

Lol they always share a room when on rep duty and that includes since 2014.
It was a genuine accident, I even spoke to Graham about the incident personally.

Travitoh

First Grade
Lol they always share a room when on rep duty and that includes since 2014.
It was a genuine accident, I even spoke to Graham about the incident personally.

Nothing says friendship like trying to go one up against your mate! If i only take one wicket against a team a mate plays for, i want it to be him for not many!

Pommy

Coach
Nothing says friendship like trying to go one up against your mate! If i only take one wicket against a team a mate plays for, i want it to be him for not many!

Exactly.

There’s just a subculture for some Souths fans to always try and play the victim. They are to rugby league what Liverpool are to football.