What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs. Cowboys

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10859179

2015nql-main.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Matthew Wright 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. John Asiata

Interchange: 14. Ray Thompson 15. Rory Kostjasyn 16. Ben Hannant 17. Kelepi Tanginoa
18. Patrick Kaufusi

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson
6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Tim Browne 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Lloyd Perrett
20. Antonio Kaufusi

2015ref-red.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Adam Reid
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's R9
SAT 5:15PM | Cowboys v Bulldogs @ 1300SMILES Stadium

QRL Intrust Super Cup R9
SAT 4:30PM | Townsville (NQL) v Burleigh (GLD) @ Jack Manski Oval
SUN 1:40PM | Mackay (NQL) v Sunshine Coast (MEL) @ Stadium Mackay
SUN 2:30PM | PNG Hunters v Pride (NQL) @ Kalabond Oval

VB NSW Cup R9
SAT 12:40PM | Mounties (CAN) v Canterbury (CBY) @ GIO Stadium​

Bulldog Force

Referee
I thought Graham was back this week? Anyway... Cowboys have a good team so if we're to beat them, it'll have to be our forwards who beats their forwards in the ruck. I think our backline while vastly weakened is still fairly solid.

Cows at home will always be hard though.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
If we go into this game with the same attitude as we did against the Tigers then we are in for a long night.

ek999

First Grade
I thought Graham was back this week? Anyway... Cowboys have a good team so if we're to beat them, it'll have to be our forwards who beats their forwards in the ruck. I think our backline while vastly weakened is still fairly solid.

Cows at home will always be hard though.

Next week.Kasiano was 2 weeks, Klemmer 3 and Graham 4

Bolton is a big loss for them and I think we are a lot stronger in most positions so I think we will win but attitude and execution has been shit this year so who knows

lafai

Bench
I hope we win but I'm not confident. Their pack is significantly weaker in my opinion without Taumalolo and everyone but Graham is back in our pack. Interesting to see Klemmer start. We should lift coming off that shit performance against the Tigpies.

Aus_Dog

Juniors
I'm not confident either but if we put in a much better defensive effort then we are in with a chance

Need to keep Thurston controlled

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's actually completely unfair to say that.

We played one of the best teams in the competition last night (or at least the best player) and came away just a few minutes from an inspired comeback win.

Given we're still missing Graham, Brett Morris, Tim Lafai & Greg Eastwood (and Reynolds...) I think we're doing ok under the circumstances. With lesser injury tolls other teams are falling in a heap - including Souths.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's actually completely unfair to say that.

We played one of the best teams in the competition last night (or at least the best player) and came away just a few minutes from an inspired comeback win.

Given we're still missing Graham, Brett Morris, Tim Lafai & Greg Eastwood (and Reynolds...) I think we're doing ok under the circumstances. With lesser injury tolls other teams are falling in a heap - including Souths.

Tim you said it there yourself - Graham, Morris and Lafai - all 3 players we lost against Souths.

I know what you're saying, but the point is those 3 players not being there, particularly our captain and perhaps fastest player in the team are really being missed at the moment.

krispyredv

Juniors
Tim you said it there yourself - Graham, Morris and Lafai - all 3 players we lost against Souths.

I know what you're saying, but the point is those 3 players not being there, particularly our captain and perhaps fastest player in the team are really being missed at the moment.

so what happens when they come back and you lose?

Packy

Bench
It's annoying to watch our pack get f**ked on. I think they might listen to their own hype a bit too much. 1st half we were making no ground. Jackson and Klemmer were good.