What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks - Play of the Day

emjaycee

Coach
I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the game yet however I don't want to cop a Gutful of abuse again, so here is the thread for you merkins to name your play of the round.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the game yet however I don't want to cop a Gutful of abuse again, so here is the thread for you merkins to name your play of the round.
It won’t stop them. They are f**ken relentless.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not much to like outside the last 6 minutes. I’m going to go with the fact Gutho raced up to Mitch after he missed the goal kick with his infectious positivity. The rest of the team then followed.

TheParraboy

Staff member
70min mark Sharks 22-4

Kevie Walters the only one on the planet backing us we could be back in the game with a few tries

Sphagnum

Coach
Corey norman chasing valentine Holmes all the way to stop him from coming around under the posts for a try that ended up being disallowed.

merkin doesnt care though apparently. Everyone else in the team stopped chasing except him.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The play that changed the game was Kaysa Pritchard's pass to Tim Mannah that was ruled as forward. It was 2nd tackle (from what I remember) and the second time we had been in the sharks red zone. If we have a full set there who knows what could've happened?

For a positive play, Moeroa's offload to Moses for the final try. Was an absolute screamer. Thought Tep had a good game and hope he spends more time on the edge, he had a few damaging runs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Will Smith’s crisp passing game

potential third party agreement for William?

d9784a853419de2099f1980f5ae709f8.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
When Mitchell Moses had the ball on the last tackle crabbing across to the right of the field, onlt to then put in one of the most embarrassing kicks you've ever seen.

I got a pretty good laugh out of that. Not even lying...it was so bad it was hilarious.