What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round of 16 discussion

nöyd

Staff member
After Argentina jag their second goal I get up to get a drink and a feed, and by the time I come back they're down 3-2, i'm like WTF just happened.

Hopefully Uruguay or Portugal wipe France like a dirty arse in the quarters.

Danish

Referee
This stoppage for the biter is everything hat is wrong with football.

They have VAR now. Time to introduce a yellow for embellishment

DC80

Juniors
Good to see the real France finally show up. They look like genuine contenders now. Mbappe is nailed on for world player of the year in the next few years. He shows glimpses of the Brazilian Ronaldo though he still has a long way to go.

Argies are not a team, just a group of individuals thrown out on the field and hope for the best. One great player and that’s it. Feel for Messi...he’s got no chance with that set up. Had he chosen Spain to play for when he was a teenager he’d have at least one World Cup medal in his pocket.

Portugal aren’t a good side either. Only so far Ronaldo can carry them on his back. Uruguay are a tough team to play against so the result wasn’t a surprise. Expect France to have far too much for them in the quarters though.

Smack

Coach
Pogba with some incredible through balls to Mbappe, too much speed for Argentina and there wasn't much they could do. Mascherano and Otamendi played well, but unlucky for them.

Great to see Messi and Ronaldo out, now we don't have to hear about them endlessly.

Pommy

Coach
I only watched the first half of the France game but they looked very dangerous, although they did concede theee against a pretty poor Argentina.

Both Messi and Ronaldo are out in the 16, more great names never to win the World Cup.

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
Pique lol. The dance move shrugs to protest the tard penalty he gave were a particularly nice touch.

This Russian team has a better tackling technique than Bryce Cartwright.

No one looking likely so far. Uruguay looks the best. They murdered Ronaldo out there.

A decent defence will eat the Froggies alive. Cracking match to watch. Messi's body language was shocking all match imo. A man defeated from the starting whistle. Does he have another World Cup in him?

t-ba

Post Whore
Bring Dzagoev on. That stud has never failed me in Football Manager.

Danish

Referee
no ref would dare award a penalty against Russia now, and don’t the players know it?

Every set piece for Spain in extra time has been an absolute shit fight

t-ba

Post Whore
David De Gea honestly looks like he should be on Khao San road.

Edit - the twatpacker did get a hand to that.

Danish

Referee
Unbelievable.

The pressure on the Russian player should in that shoot out would have been immense.

Latest posts