What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round Something - Other Games

What was that 'borderline late' stuff Maxwell was going on about? Surely it's either late or it's not. Seems like a cop out to me. I've long thought he was shit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A top 4 side getting hammered by 36, shows how poor and uneven the comp is.

But but but but the salary cap is working a treat.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A top 4 side getting hammered by 36, shows how poor and uneven the comp is.

But but but but the salary cap is working a treat.

You'd have to change the rules to stop the floggings. With enough possession and momentum it is always going to be possible that one team beats another team of similar skill by a large margin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You'd have to change the rules to stop the floggings. With enough possession and momentum it is always going to be possible that one team beats another team of similar skill by a large margin.
Maybe, but I just think the dogs are a pretty average football side. The comp lacks depth there are a lot of average sides going to play finals footy this year. The comp is as poor as I can remember it, but the cap and TPA's are working just fine. Just don't have leaking and it's all sweet.

Kornstar

Coach
Maybe, but I just think the dogs are a pretty average football side. The comp lacks depth there are a lot of average sides going to play finals footy this year. The comp is as poor as I can remember it, but the cap and TPA's are working just fine. Just don't have leaking and it's all sweet.

I think there is enough talent out there but there is not enough money and patience to keep them all in this country.

We are in the age of entitlement, if I am dropped for a few games I want to leave and get more money from somewhere else or another code. When rep players used to play reserve grade they just tried harder and played better.

Now they just throw hissy fits and the media is all over it and encourages them and hammer the coach for making a decision.

Incorrect

Coach

I agree with this and I've been saying it elsewhere all season. The fact that the Dragons were sitting in the 8 2 weeks ago says it all IMO. They are and have been for a while, playing much more like spooners than a Finals team but somehow they find themselves in finals contention. The Panthers struggled to beat us last week despite us missing the likes of Foran, Norman, Taka, Semi and Jennings for most of the game.... We've also let Peats and Paulo go from the team we were running around with earlier this year. With all the fanfare over the Panthers and how they are "an exciting team on the rise", you could have rightly expected them to win by 20-30 against that team we put out last week... FFS the Tigers and Manly could yet make the Finals - that gives you an idea on how weak some of the finalists will be this year...

TheParraboy

Staff member
thanks Striker, didn't see "rd 20" :p

As Parra fans, do we want Broncos to win and win well?