What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy & H.G's " Bludging On The Blindside" back for season 2021.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm tipping Roy Slaven to get irate that Rooting King wasn't considered for a statue ahead of Winx, Cam Smith and Slater.

Cam Smith's retirement as the referee's boss will also get a look in. And Pierce's captaincy loss might also be talked about.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hilarious, missed the first half but cam smith immortality got a lot of attention, Brisbane2 name, statues to name but some of the pss take lol you can catch it pod cast.

Love this. H G Nelson is todays eco climate loving narcissistic progressive Biden supporting maniac who wants to shove left wing politics up everyone's arse.

Roy just takes the ball and runs back over his own line and off into the crowd.

colly

Juniors
I remember them when they called "This sporting life" on Triple J. In the 1988 grand final between Canterbury and Balmain they had ( latter to be named ) Backdoor Benny Elias smoking a joint in the scrum in the grand final late in the second half - cracked me up. I thought to myself- i gunna listen to these guys next week.

Latest posts