What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Morgan's most popular clubs

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I do believe brisbane are the most popular club. Its reflected in memberships. Its the rest i have an issue with.

A good test for these numbers will be the interest in the grand final with 2nd most popular versus 3rd most popular

Jamberoo

Juniors
The survey is a measure or latent or even potential support. Ask any Melbournian who they follow and the answer is Storm even if they have zero interest in RL. Hence why Swans top the AFL poll.

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
I can easily see possible bias in the company. The chairman of Roy Morgan is none other than his son Gary Morgan. In his bio it says he was instrumental in the development of a committee at promoting Melbourne through business and public sector figures. Every Melbourne afl team has those business people in there team so for me there is an inherent bias. On top of that there is no definition or statement on how or where he got these figures. I'm sure I could come up with stats that show something different.

POPEYE

Coach
If Melbourne are the 2nd most popular team I'm wasting my f**king time . . . how long before I can buy a Reds jersey

Latest posts