What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rub-a-dub dub. Something needs a scrub vs Best team in the comp

shaggs

Coach
Something stinks. What is it they say?? A fish rots from the head down.

As a team, they look dis-interested, slow and cumbersome. Whose job is it to get them up? Get them playing a competitive style??

Anyway, soapy stuff vs the dragons

1. Moylan- looks good with the ball. Slower than I thought and less interested in defence than a fullback needs to be.
2. Holmes- was better than his average. Needs to get more involved. Get around the forwards.
3. Dugan- best defensive centre in the comp. The right side needs more ball. Something is stopping it getting there?
4. Leutele- read last week
5. Cedric- he stunk last year. Looks the most likely to break through. Moves with purpose.
6. Hodkinson- wears cement shoes.
7. Townsend- regression is a word right?? He is a step behind the play. And now he is stabbing at the ball when kicking.
8. Fifita- was great. ACL looks likely. See you next year.
9. Brailey- too small and slow, but tries weallly hard
10. Prior- smashes merkins but is a shadow of years gone by
11. Lewis- always around the ball to his detriment.
12. Graham- his injury might give him time to watch his games and see how much he has stunk it up this season.
13. Gallen- the king of the grind may have just ground the last bit away. He was going ok, and is always reliable defensively

14. Capewell- added a bit of energy
15. Dillon- I know first game, but do we think he is an NRL standard player?
16. Someone- I have no idea who this was.
17. Paulo- hard for a bloke to come on a play in no real position. What is Shane’s plan for him??

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Glad I'm not the coach, because he has a lot of shit that needs to be sorted out. Worst team in the comp by a loooongg way right now.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
This loss will have huge ramifications on our season. At 2/6 we are in big, big trouble.

-Three key forwards injured. Could be ACL for Fifita and that’s us as good as gone right there.
-Lack of depth to cover said injuries
-Game plan is never changed
-Confidence is diminishing with every loss.

On paper we have one of the best teams in the comp but it’s not working.

Worried for the rest of this season.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dillon give him another game, needs to stay in middle of park
CT is the one going backwards rate of knots
Leutele defence is pear shaped
Holmes took 35 minutes to do anything

shadowboxer

First Grade
This loss will have huge ramifications on our season. At 2/6 we are in big, big trouble.

-Three key forwards injured. Could be ACL for Fifita and that’s us as good as gone right there.

The way we capitulated in the 2nd round to the Dragons was enough for me. Old boys club for mind or mates of Flanno - the more the losses keep coming the more pressure on the coach. I know the classic comments...the coach aint dropping the ball blah blah but to be brutal...get rid of him. It would be a clean break and chance to rebuild....won a premiership, always be held in high regard but Flannos baggage stinks - ricky stuart, asada blahhhhhh
Play tough Sharks board

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"

On whose paper hahahhahaha
Wtf!

Griffoshark66

First Grade

I think we have an average squad. We don't have a five-eight. We have a very old pack. We have a shit halfback. We have Humphrey who doesn't want to be here and Moyza who can't defend and looks frustrated under our 'system'. I'm worried too! Over to you Flange.

snout

First Grade
We ran out with 8 SOO players tonight.
Those players and the coach should be preparing a unit thats hard to friggin beat.
Damn hard.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
The way we capitulated in the 2nd round to the Dragons was enough for me. Old boys club for mind or mates of Flanno - the more the losses keep coming the more pressure on the coach. I know the classic comments...the coach aint dropping the ball blah blah but to be brutal...get rid of him. It would be a clean break and chance to rebuild....won a premiership, always be held in high regard but Flannos baggage stinks - ricky stuart, asada blahhhhhh
Play tough Sharks board

Don't worry bud , I hear that our Mary has been giving Flanno a few coaching tips , so not only are you in good hands but things are bound to improve ! :innocent:

Reactions: jak

Surely

Post Whore
Gutsy gutsy effort by the boys

No boogs to start, lose three of our best forwards, if not for Moylan at the back we would have been half a chance.

Take the top four forwards out of any pack in this comp and the team is toast.

carcharias

Immortal
Perspective
6 try’s to 4
We had 2 disallowed that were given as try’s on field.
It took the f**kers 20 minutes to find an excuse to disallow them.

4 bullshit penalty goal right in front in about the first 15 mins.

We lost Gallen at about the 15th minute
Fif at about 32 min
Wade at halftime

With 20 to go we were still in it and were what looked like to be less than a converted try behind.

We had a bloke playing his first game with the team as one of our main forwards.

That f**ker Klein was making up penalties
Widdop kicked it?
What bullshit.

He pinged Brailey for a forward pass yet let’s widdop throw one twice as bad where they nearly score .

The strip on Vaughn
The f**ker had played the advantage .

Prior on report?
What a f**king joke
The stinkin Pom got smashed plain and simple.

Add Bakuya and even Seggy to the casualty list as well.

Bring Ramien and Katoa back
f**k off hogko - sorry dude the game plan just changed.
Too slow - I’ve seen 3 dudes run straight around him for try’s in 2 weeks.

Last chance chad
Put Moylan back to 6
Dugan back to fullback

So Dugzo
Valzo
Ramzo
Luetzo
Katzo
Moyzo
Chadzo

Chuck Paulo in
Let em go nuts

Weaponhead

Coach
Their was plenty of courage yo hang in their under adversity. Unfortunately plenty of errors and poor play to go with.

Crucial errors such as Dillon dropping it cold second tackle after points when we were right on top and Chad dropping it cold first set of second half killed us.

The first loss to the Dragons was killer. Had the chance to stop their momentum early and screwed it up. Now we are busted and losing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dillan gets another crack through injuries only, what a terrible debut. He is shit, complete and utter. Hodko, f**k him off, we might as well try young Flanno hopefully he wont get smoked in the defensive line. We wont make the 8.

Latest posts