What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Development Fund .... Disappearance ?

The Partisan

Know a few forumers here were contributors to this initiative from the guys from Rugby League Planet.

Seems to have disappeared !

Anyone the wiser ?

hutch

First Grade
The person who was previously in charge of it was very good at communicating with those of us who donated. When it changed hands I didn’t hear from them for months so lost interest. Hope they get it back up and running, rugby league planet is a great website for international news.

The Partisan

The person who was previously in charge of it was very good at communicating with those of us who donated. When it changed hands I didn’t hear from them for months so lost interest. Hope they get it back up and running, rugby league planet is a great website for international news.

Yeah similiar situation. Emailed a couple of times for no reply.

DlEHARD

Juniors
I haven't participated before but it is the type of thing I would contribute to if it was run well.

Hopefully they give it another crack.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Just reset my password for RLP, they really need to rationalise some of their forums and bring them up to date. More isnt more.

deluded pom?

Coach
I haven't participated before but it is the type of thing I would contribute to if it was run well.

Hopefully they give it another crack.
Well it did run from 2011 and was well advertised on here. Apathy was the reason it fell over. Too many people talked the talk.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Well it did run from 2011 and was well advertised on here. Apathy was the reason it fell over. Too many people talked the talk.

I wasn't one of them, while I didn't participate in it, I walk the walk, I pump heaps of money into many teams and leagues around the world.

yakstorm

First Grade
That's a real shame that it fell apart... It was a great initiative.. I took part in some of the early years, but honestly didn't visit the RLP forums enough that unless I got an email letting me know about it, I forgot re-join in recent years...