What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 CONFIRMED

Tokouso

Juniors
http://www.nrl.com/rugby-league-live-4-due-for-2017-release/tabid/10874/newsid/106558/default.aspx

The National Rugby League, in conjunction with Tru Blu Entertainment and game developer Big Ant Studios, have today confirmed the latest title in the acclaimed Rugby League Live series is due to be released in 2017.

Rugby League Live 4 is currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam.

Home Entertainment Suppliers Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo, was looking forward to fans enjoying the next iteration of one of the most entertaining Australian games on the market.

"Rugby League Live 4 continues to build on solid foundations with new features including custom Logo and Stadium Creation, and the most realistic NRL player likenesses ever featured in a game," said Mr Giompaolo.

"Big Ant Studios have taken the game to a whole new level, not just visually, but also with exciting gameplay and tactical improvements.

"A greater attention to the finer details and intricacies of the sport, along with precise refinements to the controls, and even more depth to the career mode, will help make this the best Rugby League video game to date."

NRL General Manager of Consumer Business Shaun McMartin recognised the value of video games and their influence at the grass roots of the sport itself.

"The Rugby League Live series of video games not only lets our fans interact and have fun with a great representation of the sport, but also helps increase attention and interest for the younger generations," Mr McMartin said.

"The NRL is pleased to be associated with the next great title, Rugby League Live 4."

Rugby League Live 4 is set for release in 2017.

dis 3.png

Attachments

• dis 1.png
    dis 1.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 34
  • dis 2.png
    dis 2.png
    760.9 KB · Views: 32

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
04fcc6185e42d65e822cbb94f33600b3_oh-god-not-again-here-we-go-again-gif_478-269.gif

ACTPanthers

Bench
It does say they've made improvements to game play so maybe it's better... won't be holding my breathe though

POPEYE

Coach
http://www.nrl.com/rugby-league-live-4-due-for-2017-release/tabid/10874/newsid/106558/default.aspx

The National Rugby League, in conjunction with Tru Blu Entertainment and game developer Big Ant Studios, have today confirmed the latest title in the acclaimed Rugby League Live series is due to be released in 2017.

Rugby League Live 4 is currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam.

Home Entertainment Suppliers Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo, was looking forward to fans enjoying the next iteration of one of the most entertaining Australian games on the market.

"Rugby League Live 4 continues to build on solid foundations with new features including custom Logo and Stadium Creation, and the most realistic NRL player likenesses ever featured in a game," said Mr Giompaolo.

"Big Ant Studios have taken the game to a whole new level, not just visually, but also with exciting gameplay and tactical improvements.

"A greater attention to the finer details and intricacies of the sport, along with precise refinements to the controls, and even more depth to the career mode, will help make this the best Rugby League video game to date."

NRL General Manager of Consumer Business Shaun McMartin recognised the value of video games and their influence at the grass roots of the sport itself.

"The Rugby League Live series of video games not only lets our fans interact and have fun with a great representation of the sport, but also helps increase attention and interest for the younger generations," Mr McMartin said.

"The NRL is pleased to be associated with the next great title, Rugby League Live 4."

Rugby League Live 4 is set for release in 2017.

View attachment 13100
F**k that shit, can anyone tell me how to remove dumbarse Yanky spell check

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have a sneaking suspicion the dude signing Gallen's jersey is Stephen Dank.

As I've never seen a photo of Dank, am I correct?
If ASADA reports are correct, he put a hell of a lot of signatures on their jerseys..

infact, here's a regular sharks jersey after he'd finished..

58902-cronulla-sharks-2016-mens-alternate-jersey-2000.jpg

RazorRam0n

Juniors
sounds like they've done f**k all with the gameplay....

why don't they just do a VR version...surely that would far more realistic

ACTPanthers

Bench
sounds like they've done f**k all with the gameplay....

why don't they just do a VR version...surely that would far more realistic

Sorry, but they do actually mention it... I assume you wanted individual enhancements to gameplay and the like listed categorically?

Big Ant Studios have taken the game to a whole new level, not just visually, but also with exciting gameplay and tactical improvements.

I agree on the VR though - That'd be brilliant