What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League off season rule change talk

POPEYE

Coach
That was my thoughts as well. Ditch the interchange for concussions then. If you fail the HIA test you're off and the team is one player down.
Then the game would be really f**ked, you'd have enough 'accidental' head clashes to fill a James Graham B&B . . . the RL hierarchy doesn't have the nouse to keep up with people that do, in more ways than one

Vee

First Grade
I like the suggestion of each player conceding a defensive penalty inside his 20m zone spending the next set of six behind his deadball line. If another penalty is conceded in the next set ,he is joined by the offender until a set of six is completed.

If Melbourne want to give away four penalties in a row as they did in the GF, they play with nine until a set is completed. I think you would see a change of tactics.

Latest posts