What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Podcasts

Nugget10

Juniors
I was wondering if there are any good footy podcasts. I have just discovered the "Full Credit To The Boys' poddy. It's hilarious and the guys are really responsive to tweets and feedback. Are there any others people can recommend?

TeamSatan

Juniors
This week in league has been around for years and is by far superior to most of the others that have come and gone.
I do miss real dad a bit. But step dad is richer and adds some class.

Thing where nearly all podcasts fail is sound quality. Some of the RL podcasts were good but the sound was terrible.
The full 80 pulled out this year. Now those guys were knowledgeable about footy but one of the guys sounded like they left him in the outside dunny. Used to make me crazy.

Another one last year had potential but had a guy so iced or coked up he talked a a million miles an hour. Totally unlistenable.

I guess they do it for fun cause there cant be any money in it. Cheers to those having a go.