What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby World Cup 2015 Pool Stages

Parra

Referee
Aussies v Welsh was an epic game. Would've taken a lot from both sides - we have Folau & Pocock with injuries.

I'm thinking that Phipps has to play the full match. Genia as backup in case of injury only.

RoosTah

Juniors
Aussies v Welsh was an epic game. Would've taken a lot from both sides - we have Folau & Pocock with injuries.

I'm thinking that Phipps has to play the full match. Genia as backup in case of injury only.

It was a crazy game... hopefully Pocock's injury isn't too bad. Losing him for the tournament would be a mortal blow to our chances. Hopefully if there are any injury concerns he's only out for a week.

The Scots will have to travel to Twickenham this week and they're the weakest of the home nations so you'd back Australia to win that game pretty comfortably, but the semi will be a lot tougher... Both France and Ireland are capable of beating anyone on their day, so the Wallabies will have to play much better.

shiznit

Coach
I haven't had a chance to watch the game but I've heard that the Wallabies were very courageous.

You gotta ask some serious question of the Welsh.... They couldn't beat Australia with all those things in there favour... They won't be winning this tournament.

As a side note... I'm loving everyone lay in to the All Blacks.

The English media especially have anointed Australia the team to beat.... I think we are building just nicely.

The main goal was to get through the group stage with minimal injuries and bullets in the chamber.... We've lost Tony Woodcock which is s big one... But we have depth at tight head.

shiznit

Coach
why are the poms slating the ABs ?
Because that's what they do.... The All Blacks and the british rugby media have always had a prickly relationship.

You wait until the late stages... They'll start bringing out the obligatory "Ban the Haka" stories...

RoosTah

Juniors
I haven't had a chance to watch the game but I've heard that the Wallabies were very courageous.

You gotta ask some serious question of the Welsh.... They couldn't beat Australia with all those things in there favour... They won't be winning this tournament.

As a side note... I'm loving everyone lay in to the All Blacks.

The English media especially have anointed Australia the team to beat.... I think we are building just nicely.

The main goal was to get through the group stage with minimal injuries and bullets in the chamber.... We've lost Tony Woodcock which is s big one... But we have depth at tight head.

Who's laying into the All Blacks? I think the only thing you can really say about them is that we don't have any idea how good they really are yet because they've probably had the weakest pool. But that by no means is having a go at them; more a reflection of their competition.

To be honest though, no team has consistently lit the tournament up so far. Australia's win over England was a great performance, but I could see the All Blacks putting 50 on this English side...

Latest posts