What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I've read a rumor of Matulino to leave to free up cap for Foran
Not so sure how reputable the sauce is tho

shiznit

Coach
Keep an eye on the Bulldogs this weekend.

There's some serious chatter going around the joint that Doyle has been in informal talks with a former Manly Coach.

My first reaction was Tooves... But the guy I spoke with said its only feelers at this stage because he's already contracted at present...

Which leaves one person....

And I know he's under a fair bit of pressure at the moment...

It makes sense in a number of different ways...

Doyle and Castle are pretty close... If there was any CEO Castle would allow him to negotiate with its Doyle.

The Foran rumour just won't die.... And having Des or Tooves for that matter would only help in that instance.
So apparently it's all coming out now that the coach they were speaking with was Tooves...

And he was contracted to Fox Sports which I didn't realise at the time.

Apparently they were very close to hiring him too...

It doesn't mean much now but It's supposed to all be coming out in the next week...

Diesel

Referee
Seriously though, if it was anything else than catching up with the new coach while on holiday, I'd be surprised

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
not a rumour, but Penrith are starting to become pretty stacked in the backs. Hiku and Whare seem like the odd men out when everyone is fit.. I'd like to see us make a play for Whare

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I don't actually know if we can buy anyone. It seems inevitable that we need to release someone to squeeze Foran in, let alone signing anyone else on top

Was listening to the sports news this morning and it said that Sam Thaiday has resigned for the Broncos and taken less $$$ and has urged the other off contract Broncos to resign and stay together so they can have a tilt at the premiership for the next few years as the Eels chase Ben Hunt and the Warriors circle Alex Glenn

WTF

we dont need Glenn. I though Kearney would entice some Broncos here but surely not Glenn

Latest posts