What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

One Warrior

Bench
I have also posted the below in the Warriors to be sold thread.

Take this how you want, but this has just been posted on the other site:

Been told the club has sold. The main investor is a real estate agent from the Waikato and the other is said to be former Warriors NSW player Zoram Watene's father. Meant to be an announcement on Wednesday. Take it with a pinch of salt especially after my last tip about the ARL buying it turned sour but my source is very close to the investors. Looks like Watson got his price as well...

The poster was Mt.Wellington.

JJ

Immortal
Taylor is someone that I reckon any club should look at as a low risk potential high reward signing

Small $$, if he puts together a season like he *can* sky's the limit, otherwise he's in reggies

Interesting if there's a sale - hard to believe someone would pay top $$, but who knows. It's a long history of being a lemon... wonder if Steve-o the Devo is nervous

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The scary thing is that with Luke/Roache both questionable for the start of the season it might not even be second row we're looking at him for.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Haven't got any inside word on that rumour, but couldn't see it being a big name at all. Brown could be an option and there has been chat for a long time about Hastings being moved on but couldn't see him moving over to sit behind Green again

There was talk of Lussick being shopped around last year but he hosed that one down himself

Id take Lussick

Hes a nutter and has mongrol
But him and Blair in the front row probably mean double digits for penalties conceded between them

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah I love Lussick, nice and aggressive lol

People got into him last year because when he saw De Belin put an elbow into DCE he went and put a couple on his chin, personally I want to see that from a front rower !

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
We're about a month out from the start if the season and there are still bug moves happening. Panthers just released Bryce Cartwright to the titans effective immediately. Hopefully we are on the end of some good fortune like that with a big name

Leber

Bench
Sooo according to ata hinganos 9 year old sister whose is taught by one of my teacher mates, the family might be moving to Canberra.

Prob bull though.