What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Rumours and Other Football Stuff I

Bazal

Post Whore
I heard a rumour that we never even spoke to Paul Vaughan....disgusting if true, just utterly disgusting.

I heard a rumour that we never even spoke to Paul Vaughan....disgusting if true, just utterly disgusting.
Yup. The silence on that issue was deafening. I've moved it firmly into the 'facts' column.

What I would like to hear more about though is other footy players who are rumoured to be homosexual.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yup. The silence on that issue was deafening. I've moved it firmly into the 'facts' column.

What I would like to hear more about though is other footy players who are rumoured to be homosexual.

Well there has always been a strong rumour about a player who did some stuff in a nightclub cubicle one time having a predilection for the penis, as it were...

Id just like to congratulate Timmy Mannah on an outstanding career, hes cemented himself with the likes of Alex Chan and Greg Drake as one of our best front rowers, shattered to see him allegedly leaving.

Last edited: