What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Tigers didn't anticipate losing as many backs as they did...they have re-opened negotations with Chris Walker.

Ben Walker has come recently as they would rather him than Ben Reynolds. They have also lost about 4-5 other halves this off-season. They are talking to Firman as well, as someone else attested to. They are looking for a half with first grade experience in case Morris doesn't work out. Both Firman and Walker would also come as cheap as chips, same with Chris Walker.

You don't have to believe me, thats why this is a RUMOURS thread...its just what i've heard.

Gothetigers

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Tigers didn't anticipate losing as many backs as they did...they have re-opened negotations with Chris Walker.

Ben Walker has come recently as they would rather him than Ben Reynolds. They have also lost about 4-5 other halves this off-season. They are talking to Firman as well, as someone else attested to. They are looking for a half with first grade experience in case Morris doesn't work out. Both Firman and Walker would also come as cheap as chips, same with Chris Walker.

You don't have to believe me, thats why this is a RUMOURS thread...its just what i've heard.

What you are saying certainly makes sense, Lolesi was released as they though Pat Richards was coming back.

parra pete

Referee
Steve Walters - guest appearance with Hay Magpies in Group 20 in 2007 (along with Garry Belcher - (confirmed), and possibly Phil Daley)

Gothetigers said:
What you are saying certainly makes sense, Lolesi was released as they though Pat Richards was coming back.

lolesi was released cause we had too many wingers and locks

wingers/Moodie,Fitzyhenry,Lawrence,Jeffrey,Eshman,Tuiaki
Locks/Fulton,Halatau,Galea

Big Mick

Referee
Moodie is coming out of retirement, fitzhenry isn't that good, Eshman and Lawrence are very young, Jeffrey will be in the centres apparantly, McDonnell will occupy one wing...tuaki is apparantly moving back into the forwards.

Tigers go down one winger, and they are very light on.

Big Mick © said:
Moodie is coming out of retirement, fitzhenry isn't that good, Eshman and Lawrence are very young, Jeffrey will be in the centres apparantly, McDonnell will occupy one wing...tuaki is apparantly moving back into the forwards.

Tigers go down one winger, and they are very light on.

Sheens loves fitzy :p

Jeffrey wont be in the centres whatuira and collis are an awesome centre combo plus u can play him anywhere anyway

Lawrence might be young but hes a good winger and i think Lawrence or Moodie and Fitzy will be first choice wingers next year

sanchez moreno said:
the tigers better hope moodie pays off or they could find themselves lacking attack out wide

u dont think Lawrence and Jeffrey did a good job out there ??? not forgetting Fitzy scoring 11 tries in not many games and Tuaiki knows how too finish too

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
u dont think Lawrence and Jeffrey did a good job out there ??? not forgetting Fitzy scoring 11 tries in not many games and Tuaiki knows how too finish too

Typical one-eyed supporter.....

Sanchez

Coach
lawrence is 18 and could prove to have 2nd season syndrone. tuiaki is scheduled to be in the forwards, moodie out of retirement, jeffrey a center, i think there is cause for concern jcf1

skeepe

Immortal
Jade Williams (Raiders) > Melbourne apparently. Would post it in the confirmed section but only have a Storm fan's word for it.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
skeepe said:
Jade Williams (Raiders) > Melbourne apparently. Would post it in the confirmed section but only have a Storm fan's word for it.

we talked to him a few weeks ago and apparently he's waiting to hear back from them. also saw dobo aswell lol, damn midget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts