What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeghead

Bench
Sweet.

Does this mean we get the good rub with calls.

Yay

As long as Captain Clarke from tis forum doesn't come with him

skeepe

Immortal
smeghead said:
Sweet.

Does this mean we get the good rub with calls.

Yay

As long as Captain Clarke from tis forum doesn't come with him

Without wanting to turn this into yet another Raiders vs Tigers debate (wrong thread for it), Clark gave you almost all the good calls in that Campbelltown match.

smeghead

Bench
All jokes mate.

More making the call that Clarke gives crap decisions week in week out and if he is on board it means the opposition will get done over which would amuse me no end

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

To think I used to rate him as the best ref in the game. How deluded I was.

So ummm... anyone got any signing news? :sarcasm:

aids

Bench
just tumbleweeds and nonsense.
i think the extra team the usual exodus to england make the offseason pretty boring.

simon says

First Grade
skeepe said:
Without wanting to turn this into yet another Raiders vs Tigers debate (wrong thread for it), Clark gave you almost all the good calls in that Campbelltown match.

:lol: :lol: :lol: At Raider fans.

Navjot

Juniors
skeepe said:

Im gonna hate to see the bad calls then that come our way if thats the yard stick used.

D

Deleted member 10972

After watching tonights game, i'm sincerly hoping:

Anasta, Harrison, Flannery > Souths

Morley, Peacock, Pryce > Roosters :D

Sugar

Bench
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
After watching tonights game, i'm sincerly hoping:

Anasta, Harrison, Flannery > Souths

Morley, Peacock, Pryce > Roosters :D
you can keep the first lot,peacock looked the most dominate tonight played gr8 in a losing team sure any nrl team would have him

Achillies

Juniors
chewme said:
you can keep the first lot,peacock looked the most dominate tonight played gr8 in a losing team sure any nrl team would have him

No NRL club would ever come close to his $600 000 per year asking price,well maybe the Titans could with thier money tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.