What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
we go shit, these guys wont be able to get out fast enough...we go to well, the vultures will be circling.

Gee, we are a positive lot, we can make bad news out of good news.

Sometimes the glass is half full, we now have the core of the side signed for 2 years, with the chance of adding to it. Still want to be negative:crazy::crazy:

What Glass????

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm with you, Casper. If the glass cannot represent itself in the first person as a MAN or woMAN then how can they prove the glass exists let alone it's contents which also cannot represent itself in the first person as MAN or woMAN.

:crazy:

f**k...... have you had your head read lately?
What are you on about?
This is martian talk.
You are seriously f**ked up mate.
There is a spot available tomorrow 2.00pm for another psyche check, see you then.
Seems the drugs are wearing thin. I'll have ready something much more sturdier for you.

Parraren

Bench
Wow. So the dogs have re-signed Pritchard, Eastwood, Tolman and the other young 20's forward on top of last years buys of TRex, Inu and Perret.

They'll probably sign Folau at the end of the year too and I'm sure Schubert won't bat an eyelid....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow. So the dogs have re-signed Pritchard, Eastwood, Tolman and the other young 20's forward on top of last years buys of TRex, Inu and Perret.

They'll probably sign Folau at the end of the year too and I'm sure Schubert won't bat an eyelid....
And they'll probably sign Sam Williams as well, and Shooo-Bert will rubber stamp them all in world record time. Yep the salary cap sure is working.

strider

Post Whore
i'm willing to bet folau has bailed on his agreement with the dogs - suddenly they can sign everyone :-k

Status
Not open for further replies.