What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
so .... i read in the last thread that we "have shitloads to spend"

where did all the shitloads come from? .... it wasn't that long ago the cupboard was bare and we shouldn't get our hopes up .... did we find a stash of brown paper bags?

Noise

Coach
I don't venture into the other teams forums but does anyone know how quickly their "rumoured and confirmed signings and other assorted crap thread" fills up?

#OurForumKicksArse

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't venture into the other teams forums but does anyone know how quickly their "rumoured and confirmed signings and other assorted crap thread" fills up?

#OurForumKicksArse

It's pretty funny considering we don't make any signings.

TheParraboy

Staff member

#OurForumKicksArse

we are simply the best, better than all the rest

Parra Pride

Coach

#OurForumKicksArse

Most other team forums on here don't get as many posts as us per day, let alone in a single thread.

#Us>Them

parra pete

Referee
Talent wise, you are probably right. As for attitude, well..... you don't tell Hasler to stick it when you feel you weren't offered a shot early enough.

Takes a big man to sacrifice a football career for his family. I admire Michael for doing what he did. Football is still only a game after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts