What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Do you have an ipad ? You could watch it on the Foxtel GO app. All you need is your neighbours subscription user name and password.

I have an iPad but my neighbors are bums. Doubt they'd have fox either.
Maybe I could park out the front of your joint?

Gronk

Staff member
I have an iPad but my neighbors are bums. Doubt they'd have fox either.
Maybe I could park out the front of your joint?

No you can't come round to my house any more. Last time you did that you drank all my beer and my wife had to put the hose on you to shoo you away.

Parra Pride

Coach
How come we sacked Jamil Hopoate for disobeying a few little orders, but we keep Trent Jennings when he does shit like this?

#DoubleStandards

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just heard the Roosters have released BJ Leilua, if we have any cash left over he'd be a great pick up.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
On Nine News they are going to have a story about a League star whop was knocked out by his team mate in the cross, they had footage of some guy standing looking like he was talking to the police and it looked like Reni.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On Nine News they are going to have a story about a League star whop was knocked out by his team mate in the cross, they had footage of some guy standing looking like he was talking to the police and it looked like Reni.
Well BJ Leilui has been released by the Roosters it could be him.

Maybe Marmin stood climbed on someone's shoulders and punched him out, and that's why he's gone north?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts