What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
I was pretty drunk for that game too. But i still know he wasn't solid.

He's like Will Smith without the ability to do something freaking occasionally.
One thing that will forever stay with me was the last time Will Smith played for the Panthers V Cronulla.

We were stuck right on our line,Will Smith at dummy half,he passes the ball,gets deflected,and a Sharks player simply dives on it for a try.Paul Cariage award moment.Not even any embarrasing moments from the 1970's can eclipse that moment.It was that bad.

One thing that will forever stay with me was the last time Will Smith played for the Panthers V Cronulla.

We were stuck right on our line,Will Smith at dummy half,he passes the ball,gets deflected,and a Sharks player simply dives on it for a try.Paul Cariage award moment.Not even any embarrasing moments from the 1970's can eclipse that moment.It was that bad.
You can relive that great moment from the 2 minute mark:

mxlegend99

Referee
The highlights dont do Panthers many favours. But they show the determination Edwards had in defence.

His try saver at the start. His efforts in cover defence from the other side of the field. He was never a chance at stopping them, but he still had a go. Needed that sort of effort outside of Will Smith.

That effort is why he will be a great fullback.

Fangs

Coach
Sharks fans are generally wankers. Very hard listening to them toot their horn when you know they usually get the better against us.

No offence to the decent Sharks fans who made read this comment...Not.

Kilkenny

Coach
Such a shame TMM's time at the Panthers didn't work out. Last season thru injury and this season for reasons that aren't entirely clear. For such a talented player, his treatment from coach Griffin was unforgivable really, particularly when an unfit and down on confidence Bryce Cartwright was selected in front of him.

He has been moved on along with Peta Hiku to free up much needed salary cap space and that is the nature of the NRL which I understand. Tough decisions have to be made and obviously the upside will be CHN and Dylan Edwards resigning and or extending there deals which we hope will be announced in the near future.

Wish TMM well and I have no doubt he has a great future in the NRL.

chrisD

Coach
TMM should not have been part of our best 17 (assuming everyone available) pretty much ever, the coach hurt the team by giving him as much first grade as he did.

I was in Phuket watching this moment live. The groans from a near-partisan Panthers-supporting contingent at the resort was deafening. The desire to hurl our empty Chang beer bottles at the image of Will Smith on the TV screen was intense.

Needless to say the only Sharks supporter in the room was quietly high-fiving himself in the corner

GongPanther

Referee
I was in Phuket watching this moment live. The groans from a near-partisan Panthers-supporting contingent at the resort was deafening. The desire to hurl our empty Chang beer bottles at the image of Will Smith on the TV screen was intense.

Needless to say the only Sharks supporter in the room was quietly high-fiving himself in the corner
More likely low fiving himself.

GongPanther

Referee
Moylan would offer nothing from the bench

Moylan would at least 20-25 minutes to make his mark in a SOO match.10 of those before he comes on,to read what going on,and who to target in the opposition.

But I have a feeling that Daley will still stick strong with the players he has.And if he does,I hope the players after the fallout from game two will be very receptive to the criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.