What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
Penrith will definitely move a player on and get Maloney because it will be a PR disaster if Maloney doesn't come now. Gus will look like an idiot.

If we do lose a player I think its going to be Peachey. One of my favourites but he still hasn't locked down a spot in the side. Katoa/May will be pushing for a bench position and he will face plenty of competition from Whare at centre.

There was a rumour that he asked for a release earlier this year as well.

mxlegend99

Referee
He played for 13 years with that prick Cameron Smith. I am sure he was looking forward to working with anyone that got him away from him
He could very well owe his career to him though.

Without the best hooker in the game he could have been a Luke Brooks. It will be interesting to see how he goes without Bellamy and Smith.

Although its hard to see him struggling in a spine with Tedesco, Keary and Friend. But we can dream that losing Pearce splits the playing group.

mxlegend99

Referee
It’s arguable though that the club should’ve waited to release Moylan until Maloney could meet with the sponsors.

With the way it is another club could swoop in and steal Maloney.
What club wants him?

Everyone has aimed for Moylan and Cronk. Now everyone wants Pearce. Knights were the only team to express interest .

What club wants him?

Everyone has aimed for Moylan and Cronk. Now everyone wants Pearce. Knights were the only team to express interest .

Well as you say, the Knights.

And they have a heap of spare cash.

Maloney would also be a much better fit at Manly than Pearce.

I honestly think the DCE/Pearce combo will be a disaster. They both demand the ball too much, they’re both natural first receivers.

bebo

Juniors
Oh well if that’s true, he’s gone to the right club...
It’s true I have had several conversarions with people who have witnessed him taking part
If we do lose a player I think its going to be Peachey. One of my favourites but he still hasn't locked down a spot in the side. Katoa/May will be pushing for a bench position and he will face plenty of competition from Whare at centre.

I have heard whispers that Carty is being shopped around and Manly are interested

OldPanther

Coach
Well as you say, the Knights.

And they have a heap of spare cash.

Maloney would also be a much better fit at Manly than Pearce.

I honestly think the DCE/Pearce combo will be a disaster. They both demand the ball too much, they’re both natural first receivers.

Green was Manly’s organising half while DCE played the eye's up. Pearce would fit well because he'd follow the script while DCE did his work.

Green was Manly’s organising half while DCE played the eye's up. Pearce would fit well because he'd follow the script while DCE did his work.

Do you think?

Pearce to me has always been the type that directed the play through ball handling.

It’ll be interesting to see how it works.

franklin2323

Immortal
He could very well owe his career to him though.

Without the best hooker in the game he could have been a Luke Brooks. It will be interesting to see how he goes without Bellamy and Smith.

Although its hard to see him struggling in a spine with Tedesco, Keary and Friend. But we can dream that losing Pearce splits the playing group.

Ordinary forward pack though still

Leaves us a bit short in centres if injuries strike with only Whare & Blake.
We have more depth in the forwards if we have to lose a player. Latu maybe?

OldPanther

Coach
Do you think?

Pearce to me has always been the type that directed the play through ball handling.

It’ll be interesting to see how it works.

Yeah to me Pearce is someone who just plays what the coach gives him. He could play 1st receiver while DCE roams and takes over if something is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts