What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s easy to market, we have heaps of backrowers and don’t really need him.

His last 12 months have been horrible and I think he could be talked into a fresh start.

Fair point, but I think Gus will be loath to let go another big name junior. Particularly in such a short space of time.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The one I can see leaving is Fisher-Harris if he is on $300K or more. Back to NZ where he can raise his new born with his support network there.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
McKendry would be ideal but I think he is comfortable at Penrith and wouldn't want to leave. He too has a new born and another who is about 1 and a half. His wife is a Penrith girl and all her family and friends live there.

Sime_11

Juniors
has to be Mckendry - club has gone past him and we have younger guys coming through who can do the job. we've managed without him for the past few years - we've stuck by him & supported him, but the club needs to perform now.

Blues Riff

Bench
Hasnt Maloney said waiting on the tpa to be organised with club. He slipped up by saying with club which put his TPA in jeopardy with the NRL. Afterall Parra was kicked out of comp or docked most points for organising TPAS. 600ks worth.

Yes we cheated. But Maloney showed you do too lol.
Incorrect.
Kent's full of shit. Maloney never mentioned the club. It was post game, Aus V Lebanon. When asked what the delay was, He said "I dunno, I think they're waiting to pass some third party contract or something". This would be between the NRL and his manager. Isn't he Moylan's manager too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts