What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Tacky

Juniors
I'm hearing some chatter that Tedesco hasn't signed yet and Parramatta have put forward a really lucrative deal. He wants to stick with Moses who he recently moved into an apartment with and Parra are willing to give the Tigers Beau Scott and Clint Gutherson to sweeten the deal. Cleary has stated you're either on the bus or off it so, with Tedesco not on the bus he is all for this deal.

Congrats.

He's a class player and will do well. Shame it ended the way it did with him at Wests.

Now give us Guerra and JWH ;)

Valheru

Coach
So Hastings, Evans and Copley gone. Apparently SKD is all but gone as well, Gordon will go and Guerra hasn't been re-signed at this point either.

Ferguson and Tupou I think will be re-signed, so for 2018

1 Tedesco
2 Tupou
3 Latrell
4 Manu
5 Ferguson
6 Keary
7 Pearce
8 JWH
9 Friend
10 Napa
11 Cordner
12 Aubo
13 SST
14 Liu
15 Tetevano
16 ??
17 Watson

I am thinking the captain of the 20s team last year will get a chance, I forget what his name is.

We do look a forward short so it will be interesting to see if we go to market.

So Hastings, Evans and Copley gone. Apparently SKD is all but gone as well, Gordon will go and Guerra hasn't been re-signed at this point either.

Ferguson and Tupou I think will be re-signed, so for 2018

1 Tedesco
2 Tupou
3 Latrell
4 Manu
5 Ferguson
6 Keary
7 Pearce
8 JWH
9 Friend
10 Napa
11 Cordner
12 Aubo
13 SST
14 Liu
15 Tetevano
16 ??
17 Watson

I am thinking the captain of the 20s team last year will get a chance, I forget what his name is.

We do look a forward short so it will be interesting to see if we go to market.

Nat Butcher. He's been out injured with a shoulder problem.

As to your 17 for next year, you seem to be forgetting one Ryan Matterson. Out for 2 weeks injured and people forget him already :(

Tommy Smith

Referee
Teddy is an amazing signing.

He's been my fave non Rooster for a couple of years.

A genuine freak and probably the second best attacking player in the comp behind Thurston.

I really feel for Tigers fans. It's a damn shit feeling as we know all too well when we lost RTS at just 21 years old. Damn that cut deep.

As for our forwards, I hope Collins and Knight kick on. And Butcher should be ready to go and looks like a slam dunk prospect.

Boo Radley might be a shot for the bench utility spot too if Watson moves on for an opportunity elsewhere.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Mine too. I sort of hoped he stayed at the Tiges as he suited their ad lib attacking style perfectly which I really enjoyed watching. Thought he'd be there for life.

That was up until I heard he was a life long Chooks fan and had always wanted to play for us. Now I don't feel so bad.

Valheru

Coach
Nat Butcher. He's been out injured with a shoulder problem.

As to your 17 for next year, you seem to be forgetting one Ryan Matterson. Out for 2 weeks injured and people forget him already :(

Yeah good point. Matterson probably starts with Aubo on the bench then.