What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

BLKOUT!

Juniors
He'd come back 1/2 the player he was then piss off to the ESL after a couple of seasons. Jesus, that is.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Gees can't the cows develop their only players- they have to steal our players we develop to first grade standard- i.e Ethan Lowe

Didgi

Gees can't the cows develop their only players- they have to steal our players we develop to first grade standard- i.e Ethan Lowe

You consider Ethan Lowe first grade standard? Pity he'll be about 6th-7th choice up here. Further, it must depress you that a team that can't develop their own players went to golden point in the Toyota Cup GF while the Roosters were gone second week of the finals?

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
You consider Ethan Lowe first grade standard? Pity he'll be about 6th-7th choice up here. Further, it must depress you that a team that can't develop their own players went to golden point in the Toyota Cup GF while the Roosters were gone second week of the finals?

they the Cows NYC had the same season as the Roosters NYC both made the finals but neither won the comp

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
I've been told that we should expect some signing news about a few of our guys this week or next..

who SBW and Quade Cooper- even though there was an article saying the Roosters werent interested in Cooper i have a feeling he could be one of these signings- who else is off contract though??

Horrie Is God

First Grade
who SBW and Quade Cooper- even though there was an article saying the Roosters werent interested in Cooper i have a feeling he could be one of these signings- who else is off contract though??

It was JWH & BJ..As i said "news about a few of OUR guys"..

Cooper re-signed with yawnion for 3 more years..

I'd kill for us to get $BW..