What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
They are indeed. I'm keen to see where Arthur ranks Paulo now we have Watmough and Ma'u is back from injury.

I assume he's top 25 but not top 17. But I could be wrong.

You've never been wrong before thou-So why would you be this time? Old age Pou?

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon The Pou knows he is right but he thinks us merkins reckon we know better so he reckons that comment will open up discussion and debate.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon Seph will be 14 come rnd 1. Not sure why but coach seems to like the guy and to me he would go well if forwards are dominating.I see either him or Pauli on bench to add something different

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Can't see Sef in the Top 17 (or him getting Top 17 money) for 2015 and 2016 if everyone is fit. There was a host of players signed and re-signed before him including: Ma'u, Edwards, Moeroa, and Matterson. Who collectively at the time of re-signing wouldn't have played 1/5 of the NRL that Paulo has played.

It's good that he's in the squad because of his experience, he knows the players, would be a good outside influence on the young players, and he's played in BA's system.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brad Arthur's has coached 30 NRL games and Joe Paulo is the only player to appear in every game. The first time he doesn't get picked (or is unavailable) will be Arthur's first ever game without him.

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon Seph will be 14 come rnd 1. Not sure why but coach seems to like the guy and to me he would go well if forwards are dominating.I see either him or Pauli on bench to add something different

That's how I see it too. More so now without Hayne.

I would have others there before him if I was picking the team.

bartman

Immortal
I reckon The Pou knows he is right but he thinks us merkins reckon we know better so he reckons that comment will open up discussion and debate.
Or... thinks he is right, but us merkins know better and his comment will therefore open up discussion and debate, which he will claim was always his intention once his comment is shown to be not as right as he originally thought? ;-)

lingard

Coach
"shown to be not right"?

As if anybody ever proved anyone else wrong on the f**king internet you pretentious merkin.

It's been shown in University studies that people most often use the word 'pretentious' when they are in a losing position and need to save face.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well I made a lot of money helping out with those university studies (sorry, 'University' studies). Don't blame me if the data is unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.