What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Lote has narrowed his choices from the 6 or 7 nrl clubs to 1
he stated if he returns to the nrl it will be with the boncos and if he stays in yawnion he will play for the reds

imasharkie

Coach
Sharkie™ said:
Matt Rogers --->>>> Cronulla

No chance of happening with Matty already living on the Gold Coast.

Hope he stays on the Goldie.

We don't want another broken down money grabbing hack.

Disco

Bench
masinat said:
Ma'a Nonu wont be playing league till after the RWC.
Isn't the world cup this year??? so that would leave him open for 08, which is what this thread is about........is it not

Sharkie™

Juniors
Steve Turner apparently a possibility for the Sharkies this year...would be a good signing but i dont know if i trust him when it comes to honouring contracts.

Spike

First Grade
I wouldn't want Turner in my team. I can't see why the Sharks need him, even with Albert leaving they've got more than capable replacements.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Very true, id rather blood a young talent like Mitch Brown, Misi Talaupapa or Fraser Anderson then get Steve Turner.

Bench
Dave Q said:
Done deal SBW Souths will be announced later in the season.
Roy,Kidwell,Vagana,Smith,Widders now throw in SBW at around $500k,the rest will be on pies and cigerettes when you consider the local players already there,Sutton,Champion and Gordon.They won't be able to cover any injuries,because they will be on or over the cap with SBW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts