What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maloney and Pearce are a solid halves pairing, Friend is one of the best young hookers around and add that to their 3/4s and their pack.
Leilua, SKD, Moga, there's a good centre pairing amongst those 2. Cordner is going to be a stud, JWH is getting better, Frank Paul is destructive on his day, Kennedy has potential and the likes of Tasi, Arona, Masoe can have an impact off the bench. If they have in fact got SBW that'll round off a very big aggressive pack

Lmao

legend

Coach
Why would Humble want to go the Raiders? If I was an up and comer, the Raiders would be the last stop on my list of preferred destinations.

super_coach

First Grade
Tom Humble :arrow: Raiders

Be a great buy for the Green Machine, play anywhere in the spine. For reason unknown to everyone except for Sheens he has fallen out of his good book. From what I have seen he has really played well this year, but he is not the first good player to be ditched by Sheens, theirs a long list of them

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I remember him having one absolutely shocking game and not playing much again. Might have been when Hayne was injured or on rep duty and Humble was playing 5/8.

Brutus

Referee
What's this shit about Widdop leaving the Storm, Finch returning to the Storm and Roy Asotasi to Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.