What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cameron Smith has apparently delayed negotiations until the end of the season.

That leaves only one obvious conclusion for any reasonable person to come to: He is as good as gone.

You heard it here first.

dogslife

Coach
Wayne Bennett's brother told me Cam will be heading to Souffs because he's desperate to win a premiership before he retires

nrlnrl

First Grade
Cameron Smith has apparently delayed negotiations until the end of the season.

That leaves only one obvious conclusion for any reasonable person to come to: He is as good as gone.

You heard it here first.

ummm, he's not off contract until the end of 2014, so other clubs can't negotiate with him until November 1. His next NRL contract will be his last, so he's going to make the most of it but will stay at the Storm. Cooper Cronk took his time to re-sign, but he was never going to leave - despite the "it was tough to knock back other offers" type of line

natheel

Coach
I heard the Justin hunt one too

Would be a handy pick up. Definitely the type of back up we need and will get a bit of game time on the wing and fullback with Hayne and Hopoate probably pushing for blues selection...

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Justin Hunt leaving Souths would be surprising. I would think they'd keep Hunt over Evro but Hunt did play for Eels NYC so maybe he's keen on going back to the club. He'd need to be released like Peats though cause he's contracted till 2014.
Dave Tyrrell was only re-signed 2 months back. No truth to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.