What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
Rumour is its for the rest of this year only and wait and see what his master decides to do

Franko

Juniors
Wow good signing yet seemingly surprisingly uncontested . That's one player Stuart should've been chasing .

Souths could not keep him and McInnes plus Jason Clark can play hooker. My only concern for him he will be going as a back up hooker for Souths to a back up hooker at Penrith.

I'm sad to see him leave Souths though because he reminded me of Luke when he was younger. Good from dummy half and hits hard in deffence.

maple_69

Bench
Probably better still than going to play starting hooker at a blackhole like Canberra under a career handbrake like Stuart.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Smith was never a hooker, he's the best #9 as we now know them of all time. George Piggins is a candidate for best hooker, he couldn't even contemplate doing what Smith does but Smith could adapt to what he did

No. Today's hookers couldn't adapt to what hookers of the past had to do.

POPEYE

Coach
No. Today's hookers couldn't adapt to what hookers of the past had to do.

Jake Friend, Cam Smith, Issac Luke etc would have no trouble striking for the ball, other than reinforcing a gap that's all hookers had to do. They were selected because, like truck driving, a place had to be found for f**king meatheads to make a living. Peponis was the exception only because he was allowed to tap and bulldoze

perverse

Referee
Derpius Boyd to the Bulldogs :(

Will probably follow a growing list of Knights to leave mid-season and go and win a premiership elsewhere.

It's good mojo to take a Knight on mid season. I don't give a f**k if he leaves and plays like Joey for the rest of the year, he's clearly never going to deliver for us.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Good depth if Reynolds/Keary get injured. Still, the lingering doubt will always remain - how good is a guy who can't beat out Ben Roberts for a spot?

Kiwi

First Grade
Would the 2015 backline look like this ?

Inglis
Johnston
C.Walker
D. Walker
Auva'a
Keary / Sutton
Reynolds

If he doesn't cop a ban this year, he better cop one next year the grub.

Also Cody is a halves player not a centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.