What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Tigers would not let Simona go surely? Even if there are issues with the coach, work through it, he's a gun

Kiwi

First Grade
I think Roosters is more likely if he leaves,I really doubt parra would be able to offer him what they have apparently offered.

And how much money do you think the roosters should have spare under the cap to outbid Eels or anyone else? They could only reportedly offer RTS 400k, so 400k would you would think be their limit, but then talk was SKD was not going to be signed to a new deal, and only got one when RTS signed for the warriors, they also have a few off contract right now including Maloney and Ferguson who they are trying to sign. So yeah can't see the Roosters having much spare coin for Johnston

And how much money do you think the roosters should have spare under the cap to outbid Eels or anyone else? They could only reportedly offer RTS 400k, so 400k would you would think be their limit, but then talk was SKD was not going to be signed to a new deal, and only got one when RTS signed for the warriors, they also have a few off contract right now including Maloney and Ferguson who they are trying to sign. So yeah can't see the Roosters having much spare coin for Johnston
Our final offer for Roger was 525k and we were being conservative, which is probably why we lost him.

Kiwi

First Grade
Our final offer for Roger was 525k and we were being conservative, which is probably why we lost him.

Still got plenty to sign, SKD signed after RTS signed with the Warriors, and he was rumoured to be not wanted and linked with the Tigers and Sharks. Roosters still have Ferguson, Maloney and Tupou to try and keep yet, plus Napa, JWH, Guerra etc have signed very recent upgraded contracts either this year or last. Then they have Jennings, Moa, Cordner, Liu, Hasting, Aubusson and MacDonald all coming off contract next year along with a few others. Going to, or should be very very tight right now for the Roosters. I have nothing against them keeping a vast majority of their squad together, they seem a very tight group and I imagine a fair few could probably have gotten more on the open market, especially Napa and GWH, what I do have a problem with is their side staying relatively untouched while making big plays for the likes of Taumalolo, Carney, Johnston etc. Before you say but we lost SBW and RTS, yes you guys did, but then there were a heap of players who's contracts were small for their current status like Cordner, Napa, Guerra, Ferguson, Moa, Maloney, Tupou... these guys needed upgrading, and I think losing Williams was more of a blessing than a loss, it meant the forward pack could be kept together for longer.

Nifty

Juniors
I am hearing Maloney will sign this week and Hastings rumored to be heading to the Panthers

Nifty

Juniors
And Tupou to be rumored for Parramatta and Shaun Kenny-Dowall could be going as well, Canberra has been mentioned

Nifty

Juniors
I don't think Roosters will want Johnston as they have a couple of good u20s players who could play fullback, they have some good depth in their 20s coming through

Nifty

Juniors
I hope Uncle Nick manages to steer Hastings into Goulds arms.

He probably thinks he will get a start there ahead of Matt Moylan, Peter Wallace, Jamie Soward and Segeyaro. Seeing Gould is apparently a selector, maybe a sweetener to make the Aussie Junior team to play somewhere :crazy: ;-)

betcats

Referee
He probably thinks he will get a start there ahead of Matt Moylan, Peter Wallace, Jamie Soward and Segeyaro. Seeing Gould is apparently a selector, maybe a sweetener to make the Aussie Junior team to play somewhere :crazy: ;-)

More likely he'd mature and learn his place while finishing his apprenticeship in NSW cup ;-). Gould could get him CvC jersey no doubt, Barrett is employed at Penrith and Fittler and Gould have always been thick as thieves, so that's both coaches under the thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.