What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

POPEYE

Coach
Arthur to the Warriors, Dragons, Seagles, Rabbitohs, Panthers . . . rumours have to start somewhere

Snappy

Coach
CM reporting that Jarrod Wallace to Titans is a done deal and will be announced within days.

Also Jack Reed to St Helens, and possibly Maranta to Qld Reds

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
CM reporting that Jarrod Wallace to Titans is a done deal and will be announced within days.

Also Jack Reed to St Helens, and possibly Maranta to Qld Reds

Not sure what the Titans are trying to achieve with that signing, depth I suppose. Mortimer must be going so they need another utility type player who can fill in as required.

Snappy

Coach
Pretty sure the Tits plan to use Wallace as a starting prop. They wont be renewing Luke Douglas who off contract at end of year.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
With Reed and Wallace going, Parker retiring i guess Inglis will be a bronco next year.

Well with the value he has delivered to Souffs the past season and a half, I'd be quite happy to see him go if I were you.

Just hope the weather is fine for the contract signing. I'd hate to see Greg implode at the sight of rain again. Poor guy.

Incorrect

Coach
Well with the value he has delivered to Souffs the past season and a half, I'd be quite happy to see him go if I were you.

Just hope the weather is fine for the contract signing. I'd hate to see Greg implode at the sight of rain again. Poor guy.

Agree. I can't help thinking that Wayne Bennett isn't going to be silly enough to sign Inglis on his current and recent form for the kings ransom his management will no doubt be seeking. But they seem to be clearing the decks for someone.... Hayne left centre in 2017 perhaps??

Surely Lolohea to leave the Warriors in 2017? There was a story that his manager was contacted by up to 5 clubs in the 24 hours after he was restricted to 3 minutes on Saturday night.

He should be starter at most clubs. Don't see the value off the bench.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Jarryd Hayne to Waratahs, multiple sources reporting he met with ARU today. However, he can't play for the Wallabies after playing for Fiji 7's made him ineligible.

Charlie124

First Grade
Inglis would be a horrible signing for the money he would be asking. There's no improvement left in him.

Jarryd Hayne to Waratahs, multiple sources reporting he met with ARU today. However, he can't play for the Wallabies after playing for Fiji 7's made him ineligible.

But it's his dream to play for the Wallabies!!

Inglis would be a horrible signing for the money he would be asking. There's no improvement left in him.

He's really got us in a mess at the moment. I think the only position he can play and still be in the top echelon nowadays is at centre. Fullback and 5/8 look to be beyond his powers now.

Whatever his form has looked like at Souths in various other positions, as soon as he has been shifted out to the centres either at Souths or in Origin he is still a monumental handful.

That's all well and good for a QLD Origin or an Australian team but for Souths at club level we can't have $800k plus in salary cap sitting just off a flank.

The Broncos on the other hand... The only real weakness they have imo is Jack Reed. If they can offload him and use their magical cap powers to squeeze Inglis in then they will be unbeatable.

So in one way it'd be nice for us to get rid of him because we could then go and potentially grab 2 or even 3 very good players for his money. But on the other hand it would really strengthen up the Broncos and nobody wants that to happen.

Latest posts