What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

The Mole is usually wrong 99/9% of the time with rumours. The only time he is right is when he announces breaking news. By then everyone already knows.

I reckon he reads all the various media outlets, fan sites and forums and just reports on the stuff that gets repeated the most. His column is basically a weekly summary of the biggest murmurs floating around social media.

Considering that half the stuff that gets put on social media is fans of various clubs putting 2 and 2 together to get eleven, you can see why his hit rate is so poor.

Most of the so called rumors on Twitter or Facebook start as wishful thinking.

Maroon4life

Juniors
matt moylan -> roosters 2018

giphy.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Have heard he is unhappy at Penrith
Yeah and you also heard he was signing with the Eels... nailed that one.

He has captained one of the youngest and least experienced rosters to a top 8 spot in his first season as captain. 2018 is probably when this roster really starts to deliver on its potential. No way a key player in that is leaving before a premiership unless forced out.

dogz08

First Grade
Making rumours up before we are likely play you next week?
He is going nowhere. I will streak down Oxford street if he doesn't re -sign with us by round 4 next year.

i was only looking to see if the mole or someone would run with that rumour