What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tigers are rumoured to be looking to release reddy / groat - if we are looking for a cheap winger Reddy would be a pretty decent option.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
No more going backwards for f**k sake

If you could pick up reddy for the minimum or so can't see why we would be going backwards - that's if we are after a cheap winger. He is good with the high ball, has ok defence , yeah he aren't no superstar but better then half the wingers we currently have.

parra pete

Referee
Matty Groat hasn't recovered from the high hit a couple of seasons ago. Shame, because he was 'on target' to be a very good player...not unlike Ritto..whose career was ended because of a high hit (the 'hit' which eventually saved his life btw)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Matty Groat hasn't recovered from the high hit a couple of seasons ago. Shame, because he was 'on target' to be a very good player...not unlike Ritto..whose career was ended because of a high hit (the 'hit' which eventually saved his life btw)

He is only 21 do you reckon his career is over or just needs some love and time?

The Colonel

Immortal
We would be looking at him as a first grader where most other clubs would be looking at him as an experienced back up in case of injury. If he couldn't get a run at the Tigers with their injury concerns we are f**king mental to sign him.

Someone

Bench
i cant remember if he was ever fast, but f**k me looks too slow to be a winger nowadays, and too skinny to be an effective centre.

wouldnt be too bad for a backup.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wh...origin-captaincy/story-fndujljl-1226682505065

DENIS Fitzgerald has returned as a major powerbroker at the Parramatta Eels. The newly-elected board and chairman Steve Sharp use the old Emperor in an unofficial consultancy role.

Few major decisions are made without bouncing them off the former long-time CEO.

It's a good idea for an inexperienced board to be calling on Fitzgerald's knowledge considering the massive challenges the Eels are facing with the hopelessly under-performing NRL team.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sharpy: hey fitzy, Roy has come up with a third party sponsor to get this bloke on board

Fitzy: what???? No f**k him we don't need him or the player..

Sharpy: but sticky wants him at the club???

Fitzy: I couldn't give a f**k about sticky, if his not happy he can f**k off...

stuke

Bench
i cant remember if he was ever fast, but f**k me looks too slow to be a winger nowadays, and too skinny to be an effective centre.

wouldnt be too bad for a backup.

So,if he's too slow for a winger and too skinny for a centre what exactly is he going to be a backup for?

I always for a new board to make changes but this is a disaster! I didn't vote for Fitzy!

They are outright liars. Sack the board.

Is it true that this current board got in on the back of the dundas vikings members voting for Fitzy ?

Dundas Vikings are controlling our club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts