What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

chigurh

If he signed for any other club for the reported figure I'd be thinking 'I wish we signed him on a bargain basement contract to cover our halves, because we have no backup option at the moment'

So I'm glad Brisbane have a backup option. I think it's a better option than keeping a little bit of cap space free

davi

Juniors
Isnt Vaughn already signed to St Merge

It's now offical that Paul Vaughan has signed with St George.

"The St George Illawarra Dragons have signed Raiders forward Paul Vaughan on a three-year contract.

The Gungahlin Bulls junior, who can play throughout the forward-pack, has played 85 NRL games to date with Canberra.

The three-time NSW Country Origin representative made his first-grade debut during the 2013 season before later representing the Italy Azzuri at the World Cup.

"I'm very happy to be joining the Dragons who have such a rich history and looking forward to starting the pre-season alongside my new teammates," Vaughan said.

"The focus now is training hard over the coming months to establish myself within a very strong forward pack and playing my role within the squad."

https://www.nrl.com/dragons-sign-paul-vaughan/tabid/10874/newsid/102177/default.aspx

I can definitely see the Broncos regressing next year. Young kids coming through aren't as good as has been in the past. Signings a very much hit or miss. Bennett doesn't seem to be as focused on the Broncos like in the past. Can't really see the direction Bennett has with the team anymore and Corey Parker will be sorely missed.

Latest posts