What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Andrew Webster said the roosters were in discussions with Tedesco however that has now ceased and he definetly won't be going there. Didn't say who pulled the pin

OVP

Coach
Andrew Webster said the roosters were in discussions with Tedesco however that has now ceased and he definetly won't be going there. Didn't say who pulled the pin

I would guess that the discussions ended when Peter O got the flick. I'm happy about that because we as a club need to concentrate on who we have atm. Namely Latrell (who could be anything), Joey Manu and JTS. I don't believe we need Tedesco and I would like to see the Tigers keep him as well as their other young guns.

Reactions: 851

Vic Mackey

Referee
I would guess that the discussions ended when Peter O got the flick. I'm happy about that because we as a club need to concentrate on who we have atm. Namely Latrell (who could be anything), Joey Manu and JTS. I don't believe we need Tedesco and I would like to see the Tigers keep him as well as their other young guns.

Yeah I would guess that the roosters ended talks, I can't really imagine a player suddenly saying he doesn't want to talk to a club before any decision on his end is final. The roosters talk always seemed odd to me considering how much they've invested in Latrell. Similar to the Moses talk when they just signed Keary and have Young Watson.

If teddy was to go anywhere you'd think the Dogs would be the ones to throw big money.

OVP

Coach
Yeah I would guess that the roosters ended talks, I can't really imagine a player suddenly saying he doesn't want to talk to a club before any decision on his end is final. The roosters talk always seemed odd to me considering how much they've invested in Latrell. Similar to the Moses talk when they just signed Keary and have Young Watson.

If teddy was to go anywhere you'd think the Dogs would be the ones to throw big money.

Funny you should mention that ...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d/news-story/1e9cc01a595f1756dd6e2627e01a86c2

BULLDOGS CHASE GUN NO.1

WESTS Tigers superstar James Tedesco has been strongly linked to the Sydney Roosters but we keep hearing the Bulldogs are considering making a major play to lure the NSW Origin fullback away from Concord.

Tedesco is expected to be able to command upwards of $1.1 million-a-season, meaning he will join Johnathan Thurston, Sam Burgess and Daly Cherry-Evans among the NRL’s best paid players.James Tedesco at Tigers training.

We’ve even heard Canterbury-Bankstown could also make a play for two of his Tigers teammates in Aaron Woods and Mitchell Moses.

The Bulldogs have the perfect go-between in Woods’s NSW Origin and Australian front-row partner in crime David Klemmer.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
At least your honest. Some manly fans over rate some of the nuffies in your side lately. My mistake

Haha

Mate I doubt you'll find any who rate Brown or Myles.

To be fair to Brown, if used as a utilty bench player he does offer at least something.

Myles.....well...umm.....nah, got nothing positive to say there about his onfield contribution.

natheel

Coach
Haha

Mate I doubt you'll find any who rate Brown or Myles.

To be fair to Brown, if used as a utilty bench player he does offer at least something.

Myles.....well...umm.....nah, got nothing positive to say there about his onfield contribution.

Yeh I'll give it to Brown as a utility he has more of a chance to impress in a range of positions. He was excellent back for warriors off the bench filling in at hooker and centre.

Mules has just gone down hill. He was good for Titans in 2015 don't know what happened in the space of a year. Hope that doesn't happen with Frank Pritchard with us

Latest posts