What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Charlie124

First Grade
Fensom -> Cowboys.
i heard this one today, not overly sure how i feel about it really. Aside from making a lot of tackles, i'm not sure what he would add to our pack or where he even slots into the 17. He's not usurping Coops, Lowe or Lolo in the starting back row so i don't get the point of naming a tackling machine on the bench.

POPEYE

Coach
i heard this one today, not overly sure how i feel about it really. Aside from making a lot of tackles, i'm not sure what he would add to our pack or where he even slots into the 17. He's not usurping Coops, Lowe or Lolo in the starting back row so i don't get the point of naming a tackling machine on the bench.
No, the Cowboys aren't renowned for winning early and shutting a match down

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I was hoping watching someone drop a ball cold with no hands on him trying to play the ball in great attacking position left when webb did.

lockyno1

Post Whore

He'll be a good buy during the Origin period where Cooper is missing.

Tronald Crump

Juniors

Yeah I don't know for sure but I heard Cows are looking at Fensom playing lock and shifting Lolo to prop.

nick87

Coach
I would think it's the other way around. Fensom i've always believed could make a serviceable front rower in the Aiden Tolman mode
He'll be solid enough as a middle third tackler, and his motor means he'll reliably churn out 13 for 100 every game. None of them are going to make huge indents into the defensive line, or tire defenders out, but you need someone to chew up those carries.

He'll make a good living as a #3 or #4 front rower imo

Incorrect

Coach
Probably, I think out of our current squad we've only signed about 6 players for 2018 lol

My understanding is we're pretty close to sealing the deal with Tedesco atleast tho

Good stuff! You've nearly got a squad sorted for next years 9's tournament!!

franklin2323

Immortal
Probably, I think out of our current squad we've only signed about 6 players for 2018 lol

My understanding is we're pretty close to sealing the deal with Tedesco atleast tho

you would be fine losing one due to no cap space left?

You'd think it will take around $4m to sign them 4 alone

Clifferd

Coach
you would be fine losing one due to no cap space left?

You'd think it will take around $4m to sign them 4 alone

I'd only break the bank on Tedesco and Moses. Woods will stay no matter what imo, but if the reports are true and we are offering Tedesco a measly 950k then we should be able to get Moses and Woods for even less

Brooks is the likely one to leave out of the 4 and is probably the most expendable one too. Then apart from that the rest of our squad will come pretty cheap

Latest posts