What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Taylor getting the arse may have put that idea to bed.
Yes entirely possible. Will suss the situation out in a few more weeks to see where it's at but from what I heard Nick was getting real tight (kinda like when Hayne was being groomed). In my opinion Roosters are better off trying to lure RTS back for 2019

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yes entirely possible. Will suss the situation out in a few more weeks to see where it's at but from what I heard Nick was getting real tight (kinda like when Hayne was being groomed). In my opinion Roosters are better off trying to lure RTS back for 2019

From what the botoxed idiot, Elias, had to say on 360 tonight, it was basically the agent of the 4 off contract players who told the Tigers "sack JT or the players walk".

Surely now the board have caved to Moses (the agent), he will steer his players to re-sign.

Tedesco woild be priority number 1 for them.

A complete waste of money in my books for the chooks to sign Tedesco anyway.

OVP

Coach
A complete waste of money in my books for the chooks to sign Tedesco anyway.

We aren't going after him. We are going after someone good, but its not Teddy. You should know by now every single shit rumour about the Roosters is always started by Souffs fans.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
We aren't going after him. We are going after someone good, but its not Teddy. You should know by now every single shit rumour about the Roosters is always started by Souffs fans.

I've heard the rumour quite a few times in the past 12 months. Never from a Souffs supporter other than just here.

Anyway, who knows. Hope he stays at the Tigers regardless of who is after him.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
It came from Tedesco's family actually.. unless his Mum is lying to up his price?

davi

Juniors
Knights have made a big bid for Jack Bird

Eels have reportedly joined the race too.

"RACE FOR BIRD HEATS UP

The race for Jack Bird’s signature is getting intense.

Channel Seven’s 7th Tackle has reported Parramatta has put forward an offer believed to be in the same ballpark as Newcastle’s lucrative $2.7 million contract.

Cronulla is trying desperately to retain their premiership centre."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...l/news-story/5ff9c582297e947b8b2199ac3187240c

RWB

Bench
His mum is probably a Souths fan

His mum is actually a Roosters fan, used to attend a lot of games. Tedesco naturally grew up supporting the Roosters too, it's partially why the rumour won't die.

You'd struggle to get Nick Politis to sit down in a room with Isaac Moses at the moment though after the move he pulled on him last year. So no big 4 at the Roosters any time soon.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
His mum is actually a Roosters fan, used to attend a lot of games. Tedesco naturally grew up supporting the Roosters too, it's partially why the rumour won't die.

You'd struggle to get Nick Politis to sit down in a room with Isaac Moses at the moment though after the move he pulled on him last year. So no big 4 at the Roosters any time soon.

Forgive my ignorance, but what did Moses do to screw Politis last year? Genuine question.

I did hear that the Chooks have black balled any Moses managed player.

RWB

Bench
Forgive my ignorance, but what did Moses do to screw Politis last year? Genuine question.

I did hear that the Chooks have black balled any Moses managed player.

Last year Mitch Moses had agreed to a contract with the Roosters for 2017 and beyond but during the 10 day cooling off period back-flipped. It's rumoured that after shaking hands and signing the contract Isaac Moses went back to the Tigers and used it as a bargaining chip to get Mitch Moses more money.

beave

Coach
f**k, I wondered what had happened there, cheers for sharing it. Sounds like the DCE thing all over again. Pretty shit act from the manager really.

Latest posts