What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Nice Beaver

First Grade
we were discussing recent halves recruitment and i gave you norman.

you look like you're now suffering a case of moving goalposts.

Well done on Norman.

Throw enough darts, eventually you'll get a good score.

And you brought front office credentials into the argument, so spare me the goal posts moving anecdote.

Anyway, threads been derailed enough.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Well done on Norman.

Throw enough darts, eventually you'll get a good score.

And you brought front office credentials into the argument, so spare me the goal posts moving anecdote.

Anyway, threads been derailed enough.

so without the original mudslinging we can agree then that moses talent >>>>>reynolds.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Whose been a naughty boy? Its from the Lurker though.

Bed-jumping teammate to be moved on

There’s big drama at one Sydney club involving a player committing the number one sin in the eyes of his fellow players.

The man concerned is ‘seeing’ the girlfriend of a teammate - and the poor teammate is the only one in the squad that doesn’t know about it.

His mates are left with a dilemma - do they tell him what is going on, or look the other way?

The player doing the dirty deed is currently on the injured list - but will be moved on next year in the interests of team harmony if not sooner.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...ansfer-nrl/1b1mxlxc9c4dq135vrzmyfhs9n/slide/3

Well there is a reason Penrith are moving a certain someone on.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so without the original mudslinging we can agree then that moses talent >>>>>reynolds.

If Reynolds plays at hooker next year (where I think he will) then I think talent wise there is little difference.

I have always thought Reynolds is a hooker and if he plays there then he has as much talent as Moses in the 6.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
If Reynolds plays at hooker next year (where I think he will) then I think talent wise there is little difference.

I have always thought Reynolds is a hooker and if he plays there then he has as much talent as Moses in the 6.

please he's no chance of hooker, averages barely 16 tackles a game and misses 2 a match, and you expect him to defend fulltime in the middle where as james graham alluded to in 360 he doesn't want to be.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
please he's no chance of hooker, averages barely 16 tackles a game and misses 2 a match, and you expect him to defend fulltime in the middle where as james graham alluded to in 360 he doesn't want to be.

If they are bringing TMM back, where do you suppose they will play him? Wing? lol

Please - Reynolds makes 16 tackles a game because he is playing 6. Put him in the 9 and that number is not the same.

Where he plays is not up to James Graham. Its up to the bus driver at the Tigers.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
If they are bringing TMM back, where do you suppose they will play him? Wing? lol

Please - Reynolds makes 16 tackles a game because he is playing 6. Put him in the 9 and that number is not the same.

Where he plays is not up to James Graham. Its up to the bus driver at the Tigers.

the news on TMM if he signs is he will play 1. otherwise they may not pursue him.

16 tackles suggests he has a heap of football to get under his belt to ensure 40 tackles doesn't = 6 mistackles a game. let alone conditioning.

graham's point was that it's easy for armchair critics to play fantasy football without really understanding the repercussions and wether or not the player actually wants to play there,.

Clifferd

Coach
Talent means f**k all if you can't get the basics right

For every 1 good thing Moses does comes with about 3 f**k ups

Also good for about 8 misssd tackles a game

We kept the right player in Brooks, cool calm and composed. Although not at his peak yet could go to another level with an experienced player like renoylds

Nice Beaver

First Grade
the news on TMM if he signs is he will play 1. otherwise they may not pursue him.

16 tackles suggests he has a heap of football to get under his belt to ensure 40 tackles doesn't = 6 mistackles a game. let alone conditioning.

graham's point was that it's easy for armchair critics to play fantasy football without really understanding the repercussions and wether or not the player actually wants to play there,.

Lol - I'm done with this conversation. It's just getting ridiculous now.

Pretty much every half makes 15-20 tackles per match, it's just not their role to chime in more than that.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Pretty much every half makes 15-20 tackles per match, it's just not their role to chime in more than that.

Most actually make less because they're not hiding in defence behind their edge forwards... The point is you can't expect a half to double their defensive workload when they're not up for it week in week out, physically and in Reynolds case mentality going by Graham's comments.

Could he make the transition in time? Maybe

Will he categorically and be defined better than Moses talent wise... Old mate is pulling his chain

Vic Mackey

Referee
James Hooper saying Tigers will sign Malaki Watene-Zelezniak effective immediently

Ive only seen him in the game against the Rabbits but I thought at the time he looked good. Could walk straight onto our left wing.

mxlegend99

Referee
Most actually make less because they're not hiding in defence behind their edge forwards... The point is you can't expect a half to double their defensive workload when they're not up for it week in week out, physically and in Reynolds case mentality going by Graham's comments.

Could he make the transition in time? Maybe

Will he categorically and be defined better than Moses talent wise... Old mate is pulling his chain
Thats a load of shit. Halves and hookers have different defensive loads and need to do different work in defence.

Peter Wallace started last year off at halfback. Making 17 tackles for 4 missed in Round 1. 18 tackles for 2 missed in Round 2.

Round 3 he moves to hooker and makes 42 tackles for 1 missed. He more than doubles his workload and misses less tackles.

Josh Reynolds is full of energy. He could easily make the shift. Not saying he will, but if he was put at hooker he would do the job no worries.

mxlegend99

Referee
James Hooper saying Tigers will sign Malaki Watene-Zelezniak effective immediently

Ive only seen him in the game against the Rabbits but I thought at the time he looked good. Could walk straight onto our left wing.
Hes big. Strong. Fast and runs hard. A lot like Dallin. I think he could be good for you.

Latest posts