What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

VodkaSaint

Juniors
18119551_10158643547985154_2273781352157460418_n.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
As a Tigers fan I'm f**king stoked with the swap.

Moses is a flaky fraud. He plays panicked and always looks rushed. He has a decent running game, a very erratic passing game and a diabolical kicking game. He has no game management and to top it off he's an arrogant little prick. He single handedly lost us that game to (ironically) Parra a few weeks ago with his kicking game after we got up by 12.

I'm not just saying that because he signed elsewhere, I never rated him and am cheering we chose Brooks. There's a reason his contract was pulled within a week of Cleary signing.

You would be hard pressed to find many Tigers fans upset at losing him. Teddy on the other hand is a crippling blow.

I guarantee Parra will be cursing him in no time.

Oh and the sweetener is Parra will now have Witty Fan in their forum every 2 seconds salivating over him.

Maybe he posts other stuff, but literally every single post I've ever read by razor in this forum and trolling in the Tigers forum is bagging the tigers and their signings. I'm convinced he is either:

* Robbie Farah
* Jason Taylor
* Sam Ayoub
* Mitchell Moses
* Alien/R20

Radical Rat

Juniors
Maybe he posts other stuff, but literally every single post I've ever read by razor in this forum and trolling in the Tigers forum is bagging the tigers and their signings. I'm convinced he is either:

* Robbie Farah
* Jason Taylor
* Sam Ayoub
* Mitchell Moses
* Alien/R20

Same, I've literally only seen him post negative Tigers gossip. He lives in our forum. It's bordering on psychotic.

My money is on a 3rd account for Alien/R20.

Scott Hall deserves better.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm not saying I believe it, but this is what going around the traps.

"Josh Dugan to the Bulldogs? Rumour is he has accepted a seven-figure offer."
'The traps' is appropriate, because it's what people have fallen into. Seriously, people are so gullible with their 'sources' these days on social media. The only time Dugan is going to the Dogs is if he goes to Wentworth Park, Dapto, Albion Park etc.

Forget all the garbage, he'll be playing for the Dragons in 2018 & beyond.

Clifferd

Coach
Holy f**k this razor bloke lol

Creaming over a player who has played about half a dozen decent games and is getting reportedly 900k+ over a season

Compared to a proven origin winner, grand final experienced player getting 750k a season

Righto

Eelpout

Juniors
Holy f**k this razor bloke lol

Creaming over a player who has played about half a dozen decent games and is getting reportedly 900k+ over a season

Compared to a proven origin winner, grand final experienced player getting 750k a season

Righto

Moses will be on 700k at the age of 25 coming in to the prime of career. He has shown promise. On the other hand, Reynolds will be 32 at the end of his on probably a smidgen more coin. That is what people are arguing.

This said I do truly believe Reynolds is a great signing for you guys and I think he will suit Brooks perfectly.

Reactions: 851

Clifferd

Coach
Moses will be on 700k at the age of 25 coming in to the prime of career. He has shown promise. On the other hand, Reynolds will be 32 at the end of his on probably a smidgen more coin. That is what people are arguing.

This said I do truly believe Reynolds is a great signing for you guys and I think he will suit Brooks perfectly.

Honestly mate I'm not doubting Moses potential but that is the problem. You guys are paying him on just that

4-5 years in grade and hasn't really shown much, whereas we are paying renoylds on proven game time

I truly hope Moses does play well with you guys, but at this current time, I think you
Guys payed overs tbh

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Youve got to love seeing a collective sook seeking validation, it says there were so incapable of debating their arguements on their own they need for someone to give them a kiss and cuddle to deal with it haha

Tigpies sookies don't remember me offering valid input about potential recruitment targets. It's easy to look past constructive comments and take everything as offense when things aren't going well. Am i naive or trolling for being insensitive to their plight? Maybe...do i care? Lol

As for Moses despite his untapped "potential" he's already playing at a higher level than Reynolds. Let's not forget if it wasn't for a couple of games of form after des job was in question, he was bog average for over a year and was public enemy number 1 for his tripping and overall grubbiness... how sudden that changes just because the tigpies cause is almost on life support

Clifferd

Coach
Youve got to love seeing a collective sook seeking validation, it says there were so incapable of debating their arguements on their own they need for someone to give them a kiss and cuddle to deal with it haha

Tigpies sookies don't remember me offering valid input about potential recruitment targets. It's easy to look past constructive comments and take everything as offense when things aren't going well. Am i naive or trolling for being insensitive to their plight? Maybe...do i care? Lol

As for Moses despite his untapped "potential" he's already playing at a higher level than Reynolds. Let's not forget if it wasn't for a couple of games of form after des job was in question, he was bog average for over a year and was public enemy number 1 for his tripping and overall grubbiness... how sudden that changes just because the tigpies cause is almost on life support

What the f**k are you on about?

Moses already playing to his potential?

Brooks easily outplayed him last week lol

Vic Mackey

Referee

I read til that point then laughed so hard that i fell off my chair, i picked myself back up, read it again, then fell on the floor laughing once more

Moses may well end up better then reynolds, but he has a long way to go. He has now played 65 first grade games, hes not a kid anymore. apart from half a dozen games at the end of last year he has been a dissapointment. The tigers have had many close games, Moses has been the man to win the game but has continually failed in the clutch moments aside from a game against the warriors the last year (who are probably the only team more geniused then the tigers).

Reynolds has played 5 origins and 2 grand finals, is the only NSW series winning 5/8 in 12 years. Against souths he single handedly won his team the game. 3 days later Moses single handedly gave the Eels the game back when the Tigers had the game won.

The Tigers know what they will get frrom Reynolds and to me thats a good thing. Moses still has a huge question mark on him and the Eels dont exactly have a great track record when it comes to signing halves on big money. As someone who has seen Mitch play since SG Ball I'm very happy with the Tigers purchase of Reynolds.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Oh you're serious? Haha

If Moses was half decent he would've shut out that game v your mob a few weeks ago

Your whole sides a rabble, stop looking for a scapegoat, Moses was the reason your lot were even in the match to start with.. Woods is shit apparently despite 3 team of the week performances this year. Ava was always average apparently too..

What does that say about the rest of your mess? Lol

Clifferd

Coach
Up the shut f**k

You're nearly as annoying as R20

& your opinion is largely invalid

But please keep telling me how Moses inability to get us repeat sets, throwing that intercept pass to Jennings and giving away many 7 tackle sets didn't cost us the game

Last edited: